Hobbico is smokin crack.....

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea you're right, but there's not much that ain't now days lol

how funny would it be to go to a big bit race and just pretend your a simpleton with a helmet bit... just havin fun
set it on the track against the others, everyone points and laughs - whispers...
all the sudden you rip arse outta there like a bat outta hell and just demolish the competition...
with your little Rams helmet bit :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I wanna do that with a butt char-g. :lol:
Everybody would be like "look at this piece of crap!" and then I raise hell on dem fools with my epoxied rear and dual bats and alloy rims rockin a vanquish rotor. :eek:
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

Yeah i meant about the spongebob square pants, that kids would go for it. and what does that word mean "apiphany"???
MaxximumRC
bitGangsta'

Post by MaxximumRC »

I don't think I spelled it correct, but it means to realise something exsits that has always exsited sorta, Like when you first figured out boys and girls are different.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: @ "first figured out boys and girls are different"

classic!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Tell me that doesn't look like someone took a helmet and put it on top of a smooth piece of SHIT.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

hey dont insult the butt char-g
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: yea, hogs poop looks better

that big chunk of plastic under the helmet :???:
least they could of done was try and paint a face on it er somefin
Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

if they made Nascar style helmets that didnt bulge in the front id but one in half a heartbeat.
I'm samrt
SkyLiNEz 4-eva!
bitHood

Post by SkyLiNEz 4-eva! »

Originally posted by RobotGT on TinyRC.com

I could just picture a bunch of fat guys spilling nacho sauce on them and drivin them while they watch the super bowl! lol!

I wonder if the remote says like GO TEAM GO!

LMAO! btw, that was my same reply on tiny rc to that statement, so in a sense, im double posting.