2000 gt-r restoration project

Mostly dealing with electronics and pcbs and modifying them, all the things that make electrical-engineers tick and the rest of us cringe in fear.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

2000 gt-r restoration project

Post by hogjowlz »

remember this thing?
http://hogjowlz.lixlink.com/thud.wmv

well i finally got around to fixin her up proper. almost back in shape. that last thud in the video did her in real good.[/url]
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

I loved the "clang" on the second hit, that reverberated like a mutha! I loved the acoustics in this vid, lol!
dabigpig
bitGangsta'

Post by dabigpig »

heh video ends just before u hear "ooohhhh SHIT"
if you post it... i've probably seen it...
-^-_-^
barto_85
bitGangsta'

Post by barto_85 »

I hadn't seen this vid before, were you trying to break your car?
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

barto_85 wrote:I hadn't seen this vid before, were you trying to break your car?

Naw, he just can't steer too well because he's got no arms. He uses his feet to control the car and I think he should be appluaded for it.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yes, definitally, hats off to the armless, nubbed wonder
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ive been told to inform that the final "bong" 8-) was a 67 dodge coronet rt gas tank. so i guess its fitting that my first and baddest muscle car bit had its downfall by 1/1 scale parts.

barto: i try to destroy all my bits. well i drive them as fast as i can get them. thats the first key in modding a car. getting it to steer and not flip was secondary in my quest for the baddest bit possible.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that is fitting and kinda cool - it got beat up by its bigger brother! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.