Power problem

Mostly dealing with electronics and pcbs and modifying them, all the things that make electrical-engineers tick and the rest of us cringe in fear.
VooDooMafia
bitPimp

Power problem

Post by VooDooMafia »

I have a quick Q for those that know the electronics of the bits

When my clone is on the charger and you push up,down,left,right the car responds

But as soon as the car is off the charger ther eis no response from the car. This problem seemed to be all of a sudden it was working fine then went to recharge it and nothing. I thought it was the cell not taking a charge but I tried changing it aswell.

Aso I thought might be the controller but it will make my ZZ that is same mhz respond(although when you push fwd it makes the zz go backward and viceversa).

Anyone know what could be causing this problem?

I normally wouldn't care but this is the only chasie that will fit the new body I have been working on LOL
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

my guess is the battery isnt snug enough between the terminals
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

When my clone is on the charger and you push up,down,left,right the car responds
Since putting the car on the charger completely bypasses the battery, your test means the electronics are working, but not getting power from the Battery.

As hog suggested; check for loose, pinched or broken connections.

Post by VooDooMafia »

Thanks guys for the help.

I didn't know that the charger bypassed the battery.

I opened her back up and see what looks like a loose wire. Gonna try out my soldering skills and attach it alitte better.
I Don't care what you say PIMPIN aint easy, you Broke A$$ Mother F*&Ker