Computer Control your bit.

Mostly dealing with electronics and pcbs and modifying them, all the things that make electrical-engineers tick and the rest of us cringe in fear.
noxorc
bitPimp

Computer Control your bit.

Post by noxorc »

There are numerious ways to implement a computer controlled bit.

One method is to the computer's parallel port to toggle pins which are connected to the bit's transmitter. Other hardware interfaces require more logic to perform the handshaking.

One could write a software program that when certain keys are pressed, the signal drives the parallel pins, which in turn asserts the transmitters signal to drive the bit.

Since the bit's transmitters are based on GND and +5 volts, a NPN transistors works.

-Nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I think you and kaliatech should hook up and make this new logic happen. Then you'd be hitting just about every device there is. ahhh the possibilities! :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

hey nox. would you sell just the software and possibly a diagram for this?

i have plenty of controllers and printer ports to rip apart.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lookin slick nox!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

Lucky this isn't a public forum.... (lol)

There are certain homies that I am willing to waiver the cost of the software... Too bad your not one of them...... just shittin.

Hogjowlz, I'd give you a copy....your a good OG. I like your work.
maybe someday...you'll be kind back....

Since I know it's bug-free, I know you won't find any errors. But you might give me feedback on some new enhancements to add.

-Nox
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

oh ill be choking out all kindsa ideas. msg me your aim name or something.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

what is an aim name? or something...

I'm Noxorc... it's me.... want to see my birthmarks?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

AIM = AOL Instant Messenger

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

don't do it....

LOL @ AOL
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

ms messenger hijacks your computer more than gayols software. i have no love for gayol but their chat client is better than their other chat client(icq) or microsofts or yeehaws.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

eehh, it's all a personal preference.
I don't use anything but ICQ and mIRC.
MS does suck, you make a few reg edits and it aint gonna bother you anymore.
tweakui might even do it for ya.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

/me daydreams about the days when he sat at work 8hours a day sitting on irc

now i just use it to find out whats new for pocketpc(so i can go to the store and buy it of course)
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

I try and stay alway from all of those.... I guess that's way I didnt know what 'aim' was.. dont touch ever,never AOL. (although I know their server setup... Alpha CPU's in multiprocessor config clustered...Running TRU64...thank you.)

-nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

noxorc wrote:dont touch ever,never AOL. (although I know their server setup... Alpha CPU's in multiprocessor config clustered...Running TRU64...thank you.)

-nox
:lol: :P
"its good to be the king"