Ph2t's phatass techo register

Mostly dealing with electronics and pcbs and modifying them, all the things that make electrical-engineers tick and the rest of us cringe in fear.
ph2t
bitPimp

Ph2t's phatass techo register

Post by ph2t »

Yo pimps!

I'm sick and tired of having to search the whole bloody net these days to find techo stuff about this madass little toys. So I thought I'd do the pimpin thing and put'em all in one place.

Check it!

Bit-G schematics:

49Mhz Transmitter
49Mhz Receiver

OOK (On -Off Keying) TX / RX schemes used by these Bits

Info can be found here and here.

Datasheets about TX/RX chipsets

TX2/RX2 (revision C with turbo mode) is here

TX6/RX6 chipset (used in 4-chan controller, also new MS's? possibly?) can be found here

Alternate TX6/RX6 chipset, known as the PT8A9701 (TX) and PT8A973/973L (RX). This is a pin-for-pin replacement for the TX6/RX6 chips, the datasheet is in english (or engrish?). I would assume that the timings and other essential info are compatible with the TX6/RX6 chips. Get it here.

If anyone has anything else to add that would be great! Namuna, I'm sure you have a shitload of data from your tests. :)

ph2t.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

thanks

thats a chock full o' bit info.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

damn good ph2t!
thanks man!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

holy shit on a shingle! someones gettin' a cookie today! lol

sweet contribution holmes 8)
:rockon:
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

No sweats ganstas! Most of this info has been helping me with my PCE mod, so I thought I might as well help any other techies out there.

:)

ph2t.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

another great find!
good job fellas!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Shenzhen Electronics (www.hlec.com.cn), finally mailed my some more info on the TX/RX chipsets.

Here is the full, official datasheet for TX6C/RX6C

Also there is the little known about TX5/RX5 series chipset which seems to have NINE functions (Fwd, Rev, L, R, Turbo, + 4 trigger functions!!!)
Here's the datasheet

This would be great to get one's paws on this sucker.... The ideas of what you could do are endless.

I'm trying to get Shenzen to send me some free samples (my day job in an Engineering firm sorta helps... :wink: )

ph2t.
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Oh yeah, you need to re-install acrobat with the Chinese TRADITIONAL font version. I found that if I downloaded this version from acrobat it installs itself on top of the english version. You then get prompted when loading the PDF for either Chinese or English.

ph2t.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

That's a BUNCH of good shit right thar!

As far as putting out info/tests...Stay tuned, I just got my Frequency tester (RPMs) and I'm going to revisit the Motor Tests, with more info!

How sick is all this shit? Obsessing over tiny r/c cars!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Namuna wrote:How sick is all this shit? Obsessing over tiny r/c cars!
Pretty sick, but I'll have to say that it keeps me out of trouble, and me and trouble are old friends so he's never far....lol

We don't get into it half as much as some stamp collectors...Geesh.. Now they're nerds..lol

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

Most of my mates call me sick, then they have a go of one of my cars and wanna go buy one.

suckers! :P