The Latest Project

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

The Latest Project

Post by CaboWabo »

I really wanted to test out my skills at trying to make a "new" body style from using chopped up existing bodies and epoxy resin.
I have no molds so I had to free hand everything and it's really starting to irk me. I'm not letting it get me down though - I'll call it trial and error. lol

I got a feeling though this ones getting put aside for the time being.
Last edited by CaboWabo on Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

you are unbelieveable.

I could see that puppy as a Ferrari 308 GTB.

KEEP GOING... Don't Shelf IT.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Holy shit man that's lookin nice.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That is looking nice in a Ferrari kind of way. I'd love to see it finished, but if it's frustrating you, it might best to set it aside for awhile. I know what happens when I get frustrated.:wink:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

at this point I think it's too late - I'm already pretty upset at this job so I'm just gonna use her a stunt body. With the results we look for, vacuum molding seems to be the best approach - or at least for my skills anyway.
I might try another sometime, but not until I have a perfectly clear picture in my mind. This particular one changed 3 times as the shape of the body changed. lol
It was my first dremel experience on these little babies too - and boy do I need to practice that too! I don't know how many times I was smoothing out the front wheel wells only to slip and take out the fender! lol

ah well - thanks for the words fellas ;)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

that's the beauti of a dremel tool, while your workin the front, it's cleanin the rear.

I too have taken out a chuck of plastic where I shouldn't have.
Ooops, I can fix that, oops, and that too!
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i love the smell of burnt plastic dust in the morning. it smells like me smokin you chumps.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Hey Pimp, Irk = Determination Period!

Word!