Got REALLY Bored

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

Bit-Racer.de wrote:Does anybody know where to buy them online?

I've only seen them in our local toy stores..

but if you want, we can do some trading on those German Rims for some Phat Boyz.

-Nox
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

All they are is basically tiny hotwheels. There a little bigger than micromachines but smaller that a bit.

they don't really do anything just whatever your imagination can storm up.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

Hey Guys. Got bored again and decided to do another basic but cool mod to one of the phat boyz.

CW's FAVE PB 1969 Camero SS

check it out. Images are at the bottom and are clickable for larger image.

http://www.stoli.lixlink.com/html/phats.php
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

how can ya not love a Phat Boyz page?
that's awesome man.

Wonder how that camaro would look with the big tires in back and the little in front? think the fronts are too small?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

I dunno how anyone doesn't like a Phat Boyz page. LOL

I think it would look off tha hook but the issue would be having to carve out soooo much of the wheel well it would probably look like shit. Dunno?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

me either - I need a dremel! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

I gots one. and I use it very little now. I have no money for computer mods and its kinda hard to paint with a baby!

Damn kids gunna fuk it up for life! LOL

I cannot wait to buy a house so I can have a heated garage for all shiat like dat. 8)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

can build a paint box and run the fumes out?
dryer vents work well here - just a little fan in the top of your box to help push the air throught the dryer vent hose to the outside of the house.
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

yeah I used to do something like that but still no where to put it really. Taylors room is full so is ours and well the living room is PACKED now that we boght the new furniture. The Wall-Unit is HUGE.