1 pimp + 1 camera + 3 a.m. = video footage

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

payaso wrote: That thing will capture a bit flying over boobs like nobodys bidness....lol

silla
ahuhuha he said boobs
:rockon:
TheFanMan
bitThug

Post by TheFanMan »

I think I know what camera you're talking about. My dad used to work for www.atom.com and we would steal their cameras for a day and make our own movies and what-not... super nice shit.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

This deserves a :shock:
Great flick you made there cabo, damn near excellent. I like how you gave up on driving 4 cars at once. :twisted:
You guys gotta give me some editing tips. I'm planing on borrowing a better cam sos i can put up something of mediocre quality. My kodak digi is crap.
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks sessiz :P
ya it kinda sucked at 3am, nobody else to drive the cars but me so I had to put down a few of the same freq.s and go nuts! lol

Yo, here's the first tip, you gotta get Adobe Premiere. ;)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

CaboWabo wrote:thanks sessiz :P
ya it kinda sucked at 3am, nobody else to drive the cars but me so I had to put down a few of the same freq.s and go nuts! lol

Yo, here's the first tip, you gotta get Adobe Premiere. ;)
Allready gots it pimp. :wink:
I jus gotta figure out what everythin does.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Just take it easy the first few times.
Don't worry about transitions, etc. yet until your comfortable with the basics.
Just use the A/B editing mode, import your file.
You should see several tools on the left side of the timeline, the main ones you'll be using are the pointer arrow deal, the razor tool and the magnifying glass.
Drag your new imported file on to the timeline.
Use the arrow pointer to move the player head.
Use the razor tool to make cuts/splices in the movie clip.
Use the zoom to get right down to the keyframe to make exact cuts.
Use the arrow pointer to select spliced pieces and move them or delete them.
You'll notice once you drag the clip on to the timeline, there's an audio track below. In a box to the left, next to the audio track, you'll see the "speaker" image. Click that to make the box empty, which turns the sound off.
You can import your own music file and drop it in the audio timeline.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Thanks cabo, well I gotta wait for the paint to dry on my second contest entry body so I guess I'll be playin with premier tonight. :wink:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

No prob ;) good luck homey