Got REALLY Bored

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
Stoli
bitPimp

Got REALLY Bored

Post by Stoli »

Hey all I know you all think I'm crazy and shit but hey.....

This is what happens when you get bored at home on a Sunday.

First off goto

http://www.stoli.lixlink.com/html/phats.php

Second check out this shit boyyyyeeeeee

1956 Pick-up all JACKED UP. Its amazing what a Hot Wheels , Dremel and a little patience can do. 8)

BTW it accually rolls no problem
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's definetaly a hotrod now - looks cool man
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

damn that stuff is sweet as HELL! I love the 57 chevy...... you should make a 56 chevy..... I would be lovin that shiznit!!!!
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

midget_man1387 wrote:damn that stuff is sweet as HELL! I love the 57 chevy...... you should make a 56 chevy..... I would be lovin that shiznit!!!!

welcome Midget_man1387... welcome to the world for bit pimps...

Enjoy yourself....and post alot...

-Nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

ditto...

welcome to aboard midget_man1387 - good to see you here :wink:

any other tricks up your sleeve Stoli?
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

hell yeah niggas (hope i didn't offend no peeps lol, i'm used to that word, i go to a VERY ghetto school)

i plan on posting a lot...... finally, a place where i can say sh!t (literally) without getting b!tched at....lol but juss a quik question... you'll warn me if i say too bad of stuff right??? cuz i happen to cuss a hell of a lot... you said be creative with your cussing... like STFUB lol

Damnit i want a 56 bit!!!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

we'll warn ya pimp, don't worry - just keep being creative and slang it like it aint no thang
fur real! :wink:
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

well midget. They only make a 57 chevy bel-air. The truck IS a 56 but its a ford. I just took a Phat Boy and jacked it up all to hell. Kinda cool how I did it to.

Used dremel to grind down the wheels to fit.

No other trix yet CW. Too busy doin side jobs fer ppl right now. Maybe I'll find a way to put Monster truck tires on that biiach
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

Stoli wrote:The truck IS a 56 but its a ford. I just took a Phat Boy and jacked it up all to hell. Kinda cool how I did it to.
kidding? that's a phatboy mod? she looks too tall.

Nice mod..

-nox
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

CaboWabo wrote:we'll warn ya pimp, don't worry - just keep being creative and slang it like it aint no thang
fur real! :wink:
shiat.... i love goin to Admiral King.... ghetto, I know all that slang shizinttlebam fo rizzeal lol....and i can flow too lol, not as good as my friend.... check it out:

thats not the end, it's the beginning, cuz when we play the rap game, me and Brian keep winning, my head is spinning, and if we were wrestlers we'd be pinning Stone Cold Steve Austin, in the city of Boston where hot dogs are costin 4 dollars a dog, I'm fat and a hog, I hop higher than a frog, till I trip over a log and break my wrist like Magan, I'm on the street beggin, burning CD's and boot leggin, I'm richer than ronald reagen I rule the states with illegal license plates and get dates with 12 year old chicks, and kill them when I learn they have D***s or if they were hicks who are insestive, but I'm malestive - feelin up on 3 girls at once, and get my panties in a bunch, I'll break ur bones and make them crunch, and eat them for lunch, and I'll end this flow by calling tiffanie a hoe

sorry for being off-subject, lol.... and keep in mind, he's white!!!
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

lol word

ma boy midgets a lyrical murderer spitten on the mic and layin' down the dope beats son!

ya heard
:rockon:
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

yo that wan't me...... that was mah fellow homie lyricist, nick... here's mine (not as good):

Yo, i guess i can sign your guestbook, cuz u asked me, so look, guess what i juss took, a mean ass shit, i should rub it on your tit, make you eat a lil bit, i aint no hypocrit, i aint a fag; i dont knit, now the word becomes a frog, cuz i'd like one more than a dog, that shit i juss took was i big log, my gas creates a big fog, its like a big bog, i dont drink any egg-nog, i cant think of any other word that rhymes wit-og, so this is over.

yet another flow, in nick's info, look at me go, but dont you know, im juss like woah, im gonna throw, this ball, make you crawl, u'r no know-it-all, once it hits ya youre gonna fall, im not real tall, i don go to the mall, slam ya into the wall, and tho ive used all already that's all!

And my first EVER flow:

NICK... Well, I'm gunna try and flow here, so...... Gime a break and just let go, i'll slap your face, hoe, just let me know, and i'll slow...... down for ya bimbo, don't be steppin on my toe....s I'm a white guy so i don't need a fro, Nick is my friend fo sho, and don't it smell so sweet....(lol)? My penis is down to my feet, except for when I beat, cuz then my meat, is into the street, I ain't gonna cheat, with this big cheat sheet, cuz I'm a neat, kind of guy, who is gonna fly, away from my..................friend, Nick.

damn thats a lot to read
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

noxorc wrote:kidding? that's a phatboy mod? she looks too tall.

Nice mod..

-nox
Yeah its a Stock bought Phat. just croped the back bumper off it and shaved the wheels a little. All good in tha hood.

Goto http://www.stoli.lixlink.com/Images/phats/Jacked.JPG it'll give ya a better view.

[/quote]
Bit-Racer.de

Post by Bit-Racer.de »

Wow, Nice cars on this one: http://www.stoli.lixlink.com/Images/phats/Group%201.jpg

Question: What are these cars? Are they diecast? Im from germany and havent seen them bevor but they are looking really great and i really like to get them. Does anybody know where to buy them online?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

welcome aboard Bit-Racer.de! :wink:

They're called Phat Boyz, we had a thread about them a while back. I don't know where you can get them online though.