GTR 2000 (Earl Shives special)

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

GTR 2000 (Earl Shives special)

Post by CaboWabo »

This hunk of crapper was painted over about 8 times, everytime I took took off the paint I cut on the body with an x-acto knife to help get rid of imperfections, etc.
In the process I completely trashed this my favorite body - so I figured, screw it, this will be my experiment body, and that's exactly what I did.
I experimented with designs, color combos, and masking...
In the end, I actually brought this hunk of junk back from the dead, but it's on medicare for sure! lol
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by CaboWabo on Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

That's actually not too bad. You should make a lil pizza shop sign for the roof. That could be one of the hottest pizza delivery cars on this site. :wink:

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

"I deliver pizza's a quater mile at a time..." lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

I see those spoke-missin wheels again..
I like them..
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea, nearest chassis to show the body, wish I had a black set.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I keep getting told it's not a junker so I moved it out from "Da Junkyard" and now it up in "Flossin' In Da' City"...
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

dude you are so winger.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:"I deliver pizza's a quater mile at a time..." lol
bwahaha dude you're toast... i like it! that would look great on a T-shirt yo! :twisted:
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

"I wanna rock! ROCK!" lol

- twisted sister

dude, I've got this vision of me, being DaMone from Fast Times, delivering pizzas at 120+ MPH, brake torques at every light. burnouts around every corner. lol
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

you are "Todd" huh hu huh hu huh
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

you sayin I'm a re-"Todd"? lol :wink: