1 pimp + 1 camera + 3 a.m. = video footage

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

1 pimp + 1 camera + 3 a.m. = video footage

Post by CaboWabo »

Sorry modem surfers, but this one's for the broadbanders.

CaboWabo's Pimp-alicous Mix (13.5 MB)
Last edited by CaboWabo on Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

LMAO ahhaha that's sweet! awe shit cabo's pullin' out all the stops in this here feature...
Yo I can't believe i got clipped like that did I make it out ok?! lol :twisted:

The finish was killer, that pick-up looked like a disco ball up in dat piece! lol :lol: 8)
:rockon:
TheFanMan
bitThug

Post by TheFanMan »

HAHAHA, that was so dope. Loved the jumps too.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: :wink:
thanks guys

kwik, you and I had to go sit on the curb and puff one for a bit, but we were ok lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote::lol: :wink:
thanks guys

kwik, you and I had to go sit on the curb and puff one for a bit, but we were ok lol
thank goodness! it looked like my hat took the brunt of the hit lol...
good thing you packin' medicinal supplies too... :lol: 8)
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

That camera friggin rocks the house... I like how you steered clear of my figure...lol He'd a been pissed..

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Buzzbait
bitThug

Post by Buzzbait »

Dat was some funky Hollywood class shit, you had goin' there.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

thanks pimps :)

man that camera is so sweet, you should see the original un-compressed version at 720 x 480 and at just over a wopping 4 GB! lol
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

pretty schweet. no prob dude send me the 4GB file I'll down that sucka like a henny on a hot day.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol@stoli

maybe I should splice up a small piece just to show the video quality?
Stoli
bitPimp

Post by Stoli »

shiat no man. Send me the WHOLE ENCHALATA. I D/L at about 350-450KBPS. J/K :twisted: Just cut me a chunk about 300MB or so.

Thats the only downfall wit my digicam. It takes AWESOME pics for a $150 USD price range but only 30sec snippet vid at 320x240. I guess if I spent like $500 bones USD which is like 750-800 CAD then I'd have a kick ass 700x whatever res too. Whatchew using for vid editing/splicing etc?

SIDE NOTE : Do you have a max number pf posts set to 1533? You seem to be there for your last 3??
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:thanks pimps :)

man that camera is so sweet, you should see the original un-compressed version at 720 x 480 and at just over a wopping 4 GB! lol
Ok now you gotta tell me, what kinda camera you sportin'?!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

actually, this camera is a camera I borrowed from my boss.
It's a canon, can't remember the model...

It's a $4,000.00 camera, same kind that major news networks give to their field corresponsents to shoot with. It's a substitute for the huge robotic cameras they use in the studios. Takes the same quality of video, etc, just it is a mobile unit. There's sooo much more to this camera I could go on for hours about things like it's auto light sensitive adjusting, auto-exposure adjusting, etc.

I was a nervous wreck using this thing! lol
If I post up a small snippet of it, that's exactly what it would have to be - I don't have enough web space to be uploading 300+MB of just 1 vid. ;)
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

that's so sweet dude, think your boss'll let me borrow it?! I'll pay for the fed-ex :wink: :twisted: lol
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

kwikbb wrote:that's so sweet dude, think your boss'll let me borrow it?! I'll pay for the fed-ex :wink: :twisted: lol

Take a number kwik...lol

That thing will capture a bit flying over boobs like nobodys bidness....lol

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein