moron garage with hoggy jowlz

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

moron garage with hoggy jowlz

Post by hogjowlz »

the quest: take a musle car bit with broken axle, melted chassis and boogered up wiring and try to get the damn thing to run again.

day 48: finally got the spacer thingy replaced and centered and cemented into place. finally got the drivetrain replaced(the old one had a groove worn in the pinion and idler).

can hoggy and the team of little voices in his head finish this thing by the deadline of september 24th 2056? ya probably.

so far the thing runs. surprisingly like it used to considering all the abuse.
the body has a few cracks in it and on part of the rear is totally severed so i gota bust out my handy dandy jbweld tonight. i also got resecure the axle into the chassis.

amazingly after all the abuse and disarray this thing has gone through i think its still the mostfun and possibly fastest bit ive owned.

pics soon.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

lol Outstanding! This would be the 2000 right?

Tune in next week when our band of bit misfits turn your moms vibrator into a solar powered sand rail.
:rockon:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

yeah whats left of the 2000. hehe this is probably the most modified/repaired bit out there.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Yeah it's pretty amazing how well the plastic holds up through the abuse...
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

where's these picks?
I can't believe you're going 2000less! lol
:nono:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.