wrecked lambo

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
custombitbodys
bitThug

wrecked lambo

Post by custombitbodys »

i was working on a lambo countach body.. to be molded like my ferrari body and others that i have, but i dropped it and the dog chomped it, just like she got two of my other cars... i decided to mold it anyway. it will looked like a wrecked lambo.. hehe now i just have to figure out how to paint dents and paint scratches.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

For dents and scratches, try using some silver paint and a piece of crumpled news paper to dab in the dents.. Use black and white to accent the dents.. Hope this helps dude..

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

payaso wrote:For dents and scratches, try using some silver paint and a piece of crumpled news paper to dab in the dents.. Use black and white to accent the dents.. Hope this helps dude..

silla
Hell yeah... workin' da angles.

-word
:rockon:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i got a clone celica that i foogered up on the paintjob so i made a bra for it and put epoxy allover the body to give it a bondo effect and put a really sick tailpipe on it. i keep forgetting to take it out on the sidewalk and drag her along a few times to look like a misfortunate sideswipe. then i think im gona try some brown paint along the bottom rails for rust and then im gona pound a nail in the windshield a few times for some good cracks.

if you guys copy any of the above ideas i will sew you under the dmca.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

hogjowlz wrote: if you guys copy any of the above ideas i will sew you under the dmca.
:lol: Damn G...lol

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hogjowlz wrote:if you guys copy any of the above ideas i will sew you under the dmca.
I'm cool wit dat, you've seen our copyright notice right? :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

im blind. i also dont have any arms at the moment so no i didnt.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Well it's not on the forum pages anyways so I don't blame you for not going to look :) lol

dude, sounds like you're in rough shape, blind - no arms

I'm considering starting an e-mail campaign for you. :)

jus playin
:lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
binaryterror

Post by binaryterror »

hogjowlz wrote:if you guys copy any of the above ideas i will sew you under the dmca.
HAHAHA...I don't think that COULD happen, but crap that law is hitting everyone in the computer industry.
There are 10 types of people in the world:
those who understand binary and those who don't
chewy
bitThug

Post by chewy »

binaryterror wrote:
HAHAHA...I don't think that COULD happen, but crap that law is hitting everyone in the computer industry.

you can't sue, do you have your ideas copyrighted? i doubt it.
Is back.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

yes i do. look in the patent office behind the magazine rack.
midget_man1387
midgetPimp

Post by midget_man1387 »

so what be the deal on both of these lil projects?