'69 Camaro Funny Car

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

stampede_dude wrote:ya gotta write a little number and dial in on the side window. when i raced jr dragsters my number was 751 and my dial in for the 1/8th at fastest was i belive a 9.10 at around 67 mph. depending on that car and what youd like the dial in to be is up to you. the number is usually 3 digit though and the dial in being in _.__ form.
yeah, that's what I was referring to.
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Yeah....you gotta love a hard core muscle car ride......
BOURBON TIME OUT!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yea, it was my first ZZ muscle car, I've done GTR-2000's, those were the shit - so I figured the ZZ's needed to show some muscle too.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

very pimp, did You just copy a picture off the internet and print them up on decal paper or what? (i.e. the holley decal)
Good Job, since it is a funny car I think it looks fine w/out the grill painted. :cool:
DRIFT HAPPENS
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks man.
The Holley decals (and some of the others) were from a small sheet of slot car decals I bought a long time ago.
The rest were made.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Sweet Ride Cabo I would leave the front end (Grill) looks perfect for a funny Car. the numbers on the passanger side window would look cool as would fatties on the back!!!

Vary clean look and love the color! great use of decals just an all around Swwweeeet Ride!!! :grin:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks man!
Well this many of ya can't be wrong, it needs fatties and #'s. :lol:
Anybody got some ideas on getting the #'s on the windshield?
I want the white shoe polish look.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

They make paint pens that would work perfect for what you want one brand is DecoColor the other is Millennium they have different size tips and you should be able to get the tip you want. The white has that shoe polish look but you have more control with the pen then a paint brush!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

awesome, thanks!
lose alot
bitThug

Post by lose alot »

Nice car man, looks really good.

Um i got some of those testors "paint pen" things and unless you are talking abhout a different brand you are gunna paint the whole window.

ADam