Check this out

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Check this out

Post by sidewinder »

Ok, it's a little pricey but check out the quality of the body on this, check out their store too...the Ferrari RC's are beautiful. http://cgi.ebay.com/1-58-GT-R-CALSONIC- ... m153.l1262
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
leftcoastminis
bitHood

Re: Check this out

Post by leftcoastminis »

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-58-Ferrari-F50-RE ... m153.l1262
$25.99 shipped for this isnt too bad, at least not here in Canada :smile:
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I was thinking of getting the GTO:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Cool. Do it up SW. They look like a clone/hybrid of the METL-TECH and the dNaNo.

Let us know how they are.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

The only reason I'm hesitating is that they list the range as 1.5 meters...4.5 ft? really? but it might make a good base for an electronics upgrade. I'll let you know if I get one...ok, who am I kidding? When I get one.

You know, I'm going to be the homeless guy with the coolest toys soon.