US distributor for toy east?

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
hue35
bitPimp

US distributor for toy east?

Post by hue35 »

vtheo posted this on tiny.

The prices look about the same and it appears that the shipping might be normal. Could be dangerous.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Wonder if they're legit or what the deal is. Wholesale prices to the general public is a little fishy.

If it's legit though, then OUCH for my wallet.
MaxximumRC
bitGangsta'

Post by MaxximumRC »

THat would be the shiznit if they are legit.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I just registered. If I am approved, I'll be the guinea pig... what's the worst thing that could happen? All they asked for was my SS#, bank account info, mother's maiden name, scans of 4 pieces of photo ID, and an original copy of my birth certificate. Luckily, I keep all that stuff in my wallet, so I was able to FedEx it right away.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol: yea you should have nothing to worry about then...
you could go overboard and send them your home phone number just to be safe
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

I'm kinda funny about giving out my phone number.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hey it's some what understandable, but I mean come on, you can join the national do not call registery! lol

it's not like you're giving out your email address
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

I sent them my left nut for verification.

Good thing they only needed 1!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

the dood just got back to me... you have to be a licensed reseller to buy stuff from him. probably just as well, I'm sure I would have ended up in some sort of bit-gluttony induced coma. whew, got outta that one.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Yup, this is the email I got...

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in Sunrich Company. However, our website only caters to retailers and wholesalers holding a reseller’s permit. If you are prospective retailer, please e-mail us with your store name, telephone number and your reseller’s permit. Otherwise, we do not sell to consumers of the general public. We will contact you with further information after all the applicable information is received. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jason
Sunrich Company
MaxximumRC
bitGangsta'

Post by MaxximumRC »

That sucks, I think BTPimps should have an online store, you know add to the empire.
SuperZMan

Post by SuperZMan »

I just got that "prospective retailer" email. I couldn't remember what Sunrich was until i read this post lol.