Pimpinest of all Pimpin' Bits...

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
kwikbb
bitPimp

Pimpinest of all Pimpin' Bits...

Post by kwikbb »

Check it- It's On Sale homies, the ever so coveted Gloria at HLJ.com for $9.81, damn thats a Sweet Deal! I don't think I'll be able to control my over-active spending urges... once again i've fallen victim to the monster! :twisted: 8)

-word
Last edited by kwikbb on Fri Feb 14, 2003 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
:rockon:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

has anyone purchased through them before?
are they reliable?
i'm outta the loop hur. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:has anyone purchased through them before?
are they reliable?
i'm outta the loop hur. lol
Umhm yous best believe it, I ordered from them 5 times so far, well six countin' the one I just placed, everything went perfectly!

I nabbed 2 of them Glorias plus a 1.6 and a multi-controller... I told ya the monster owns me :lol:. Shippings not bad either considering it's coming from the other side of the world... on an average about $7-$8.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

:lol:

maybe a Snickers™ bar would satisfy that monster within?

aight, so.... well, nevermind, I'm PMing you! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Update

Post by kwikbb »

::Update::

They've also got a red 57mhz RX-7 HERE and one of the busses too 35mhz flavor HERE down to $19.62 from like $30 I think.

Keepin' it Real 8)
Last edited by kwikbb on Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

aaahhh!

i dunno what to do! lol
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Yes so many different flavors, I'm not a big fan of the busses... and I already got the Project D RX-7 so the decision was easy. Once I rationalized it, i saw the fruits of my acquisitions and I was happy! :lol:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Damn that's cheap... I hate to buy cars without being able to get the alloys for the blingin dubs effect...lol
I can't really find a way to pass it up though... Doesn't this guy sometimes say that he's got em in stock and then when you order it he tells you that it's back ordered? Friggin frigg it, I'm buying one or two...lol

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

:shock: that is one sweet deal, i may just buy a couple also
Go Fast, Be Free with Low CC
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I still dont know what to do. :? :cry:
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

just buy sum man, u know u will regret if u dont
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

I know it, I'm just not sure I'm going to be here to sign for the package when it arrives, and at those prices, I'm worried he'll end being backordered now that I've waited so long.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

CaboWabo wrote:I know it, I'm just not sure I'm going to be here to sign for the package when it arrives, and at those prices, I'm worried he'll end being backordered now that I've waited so long.
It's first come first serve, the longer you contemplate... well you know what happens :wink: .
Shypo
bitPlaya'

Post by Shypo »

tru dat, giv in to the spending demon :twisted:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

ooohh you guys are evil... :P

i'm looking at my cart for like the 78th time. :lol: