Tool Sale...

This is for all the latest RC finds, deals and steals users find and pass along to the rest of us. Find some $5.00 bits at Toys R Us? Let everyone else know too! NO SELF SITE PROMOTION ALLOWED PLEASE!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol
yup I know those blades cut like a hot knife through butta, awesome score DT!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

DarkTari wrote:Hey Nox, These things are great man. I just sawed down my first bB last night, cuts are perfectly straight, all windows are intact, no scratches. I didn't feel comfortable using just an X-Acto with standard blade. I love my rack feelers too much !!!!!!!!!
Just make sure your family knows how to call 911, cause DT, if you slip, your cuttin off some serious digits.
(and you won't be able to dial)

-nOx
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Yeah boy! Fuck it! It's a shitty Monday, as usual, and I needed a pick-me-up. So I ordered my goods!

Weeee.

Next item up for weighing my Credit Card down...The Kennedy Machinest Chest model 52611:
http://www.kennedymfg.com/machinis.htm
(This chest is gonna cost some big cash, but this is the kind of shit you hand down to your grandkids.)
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Namuna,

You are getting dat for tools right? Cause if you getting it for Bits, you betta take yo azz to Target, Wal-Mart or Big Lots and get one a whole lot less expensive! You're right about one thing, it is made for passing down to da grandkids! Ultra High Quality!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

noxorc wrote:
DarkTari wrote:Hey Nox, These things are great man. I just sawed down my first bB last night, cuts are perfectly straight, all windows are intact, no scratches. I didn't feel comfortable using just an X-Acto with standard blade. I love my rack feelers too much !!!!!!!!!
Just make sure your family knows how to call 911, cause DT, if you slip, your cuttin off some serious digits.
(and you won't be able to dial)

-nOx
Tru Dat Pimp! These saws are so easy to use though, you'd have to be a real wreckloose to ever cut yourself which is something I never do. I'm cutting with the miniature one as I write (at work, slow day!)