TTTT that particularly inspired me

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
crazydave
bitPimp

TTTT that particularly inspired me

Post by crazydave »

I know just about everybody already know about these TTTTs, and some of you probably more than likely have seen this particular one, but I just came across it, and it very much like something I've had going my head for over a year now, so I got kinda excited.

Anyways, one day I'm gonna build something almost exactly like this, except I'm sure mine wont be as cool. Mine's also gonna be more of a sand rail than a crawler.
http://people.freenet.de/andreasrackel/sniper.htm
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
evoraptor
bitNinja

Post by evoraptor »

holy shit! look at the articulation on that thing! nice find :-o
Sporttracguy
bitNinja

Post by Sporttracguy »

Yeah man, ive had my eyes on that thing for some time now, its some amazing work. Im in the process of using the same style of building to make a micro mini t,, (somewhere between a zz and an epoch size. Im getting really good at the U joints now after making about 15 of them lol

STG
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah, your u-joints are what inspired me to go looking at these TTTTs.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

When I first saw those TTTT masterpieces, this was the one that blew my mind, too... at the time (back in my tiny days... uh, yeah) there were a few videos of that thing in action. It moved so smooth and fluid, and that suspension setup was doin' the shit out of its job... I'd like to see those vids again.

... I just looked through that site, but didn't find 'em. Damn, those dudes are sick. This controller one of those dudes built is just too fuckin' cool...

blindrider3
bitPlaya'

Post by blindrider3 »

Here's a vid of a car's steering.

http://people.freenet.de/andreasrackel/video2.mov

Check out this ZZMT http://people.freenet.de/mikromodell/treffen0505.htm

The body looks familiar :???:
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

man ive been eyeballin that buggy for a while now too. i was wondering if i could make one like dennisl's mini mini-t how he was gonna make articulation with fishing string but im too poor too do that much stuff to a zip. id rather go for drag cars :lol: . i like that zzmt with them silicone tires :-o talk about some grip :smile:
[]D [] []V[] []D
minibitguy
bitHood

Post by minibitguy »

some german people make and sell these things. They make one that is 8 wheel drive! they also make 6 and 4 wheel drive ones
MiNiBiTgUy
1.1 WRX bit-charg- retired(but still works)
4.2 BB open back
4.2 mercedes imitation
3.8 toyota corolla- deceased
4.2 custom convertible WRX
honda_s2000
bitNinja

Post by honda_s2000 »

Umm , MiNiBiTgUy or whatever.

Im 99% sure nobody sells a rtr kit of these things mate , You can buy all the parts from www.tttt-parts.org , But you have to make it yourself. I searched far and wide from 2003 onwards to find somebody to make , I offered peter (owner of the site) $250us to build me one , and he said he thaught it was better to build my own , I tried pursuading but no luck.
Check out my TTT in the "flossin in the city"
We don't need no god damn roads!
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Hey minibitguy, stop posting pointless shit in old threads... I'll just delete the posts if you keep it up. M'kay? :-o