Mini Inferno

Want to talk about micro boats or micro planes? How about trains, slot cars or submarines? Well you can do it all right here. If it's another hobby and it doesn't fit in one of our other forums, then it goes here.
pimpsmurf
bitGangsta'

Mini Inferno

Post by pimpsmurf »

Anyone else have one of these here? I'm loving it with my Hyperion motor. I haven't even used the mamba motor (waiting for new gold connectors stolen for my hyperion.)

Anyway, I should have my proline body this week, so maybe it will be pimped by the weekend... I need to get these 1:10 wheels on!!! I've already destroyed a set of front tires! haha! With anti-roll bars, this thing spins on a dime! Great handling in dirt, but looses front end traction on asphault I'm sure I could tune it to asphalt, but I'm waiting to get the spring set in so I can rebuild those shocks with 35/40wt oil and then I'll play with antiroll bars. It just handles so well on dirt/clay that I kinda don't want to mess with them. I could always use the brakes while cornering (brakes? What's that?)

And damned if this thing isn't sturdy. I've made some extremely rapid stops that I just KNEW were going to break something. The only thing that has gone wrong has been a kingpin/knuckle screw that wiggled out of the locktite, but next time I break it down completely, I'm going to let the locktite dry on the screw like the package says. Then put a tiny drop into the holes before I screw it in. It should make for hella staying power! =)

-JNY

-JNY