Intricate Paint Jobs

Got a question about painting or decals? Using an air brush or rattle cans? Wanna learn how to paint flames and take a good picture of it? It's all in here.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

z-beam wrote:whattup? me be z-beam, i'm from the land of oz and a wiz gave me a speshal gift, me eyes. so check out my jungle camo Bb w/aluminium roofracks. i couldnt have done the paint or mod job without the w@@d to steady my hands.

boom shiva, puffablunt4me.
Damn G... That ride's off the hook. Great job on that. How does it run?

Welcome 8)

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

thanks 'oodlums. yor all 4real bout the picasso shit?, he's like my high school hero, him and casanova the original pimp...

i got a real fine skyline on the way, raised up and cut-up. we call em utes and even uterus's after a few to many ales but you call em pick ups.
any suggestions as to the paint job? it's done like a bit has never been done before( INTERIOR DETAIL) . or at least in oz anyway...

bit battle scene? you want it you got it! (space marines are some old favorites)

the Beast does go, but due to it's overweight status (a bit out of the box weighs about 25-7g's this beast weighs about 38.8 unloaded)it takes a bit longer with the trailer. it's fun to drive slow and sometimes i swap a 1.0 in for freinds to drive it!!! the control the trailer adds is pure flow. it picks up speed, and keeps on rollin well into corners. reversing is the easiest of all, especially while turning. full speed with a break turn(reverse) on a satin smooth caffiene table yeild 270 degree spins garenteed. heres the run down...

tomy power gears,jp yellow motor, cutom hard tyres, large front wheel mod, 1xnimh cell, spring suspension, alu. exaust +roofracks, step-up plates, arial placment mod, trailer hook is made from a bit racer front axle cut up(the pin) and the string attachment for the chassis. trailer has spring suspension also, this can be swapped for diff. bitracer suspension parts.

the trailer didnt go on the rally cos the ho's have to be left behind, we dont like no smelly dirty bitches do we?

does yor site have room for high :wink: class pics?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

nice break down, sounds like its fun to drive!
can't wait to see the skyline.

for now, users have to host their own images, sorry - hopefully we can change that some day soon.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
custombitbodys
bitThug

Post by custombitbodys »

hey, if you have some images that you wanna host. email me and i will set up a gallery on my site for you. that way tou can attach them to posts.. i will keep them up for as long as you want.. and add more if you want also.. just let me know..
bodys for sale. ferari 250 gto, Micro Cooper, lemans 320i turbo, . plus many more email me: custombitbodys@comcast.net
http://custombitbodys.home.comcast.net
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

thanks fellas...
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

warhammer

hehe my brother has several thousand minis.
z-beam
bitGangsta'

Post by z-beam »

our army reservists are encouraged to learn the game because of it's racial/tactical diversity and relative cheapness as a combat sim.

also teaches commanders about acceptable losses, and that destruction does not mean annilation.

every aries,sagitarius and leo should at least read the art of war by sun tsu. reaction is not redeemable hogjowz san
warmaster259
bitPlaya'

Post by warmaster259 »

warhammers freakin' pimp! i play fantasy EMPIRE :blazin:
warmaster259
bitPlaya'

Post by warmaster259 »

z-beam that camo is freakin' pimp. i as thinkin' o doin a pick up like that
HOHOHO

re:

Post by HOHOHO »

Excuse the size and subjects in the photo's, but as you can see, painting on the outside of a small body in detail is only limited by your skill with an airbrush and time. Both of these are HO slot car bodies in approximately 1/72 scale...smaller than the average HotWheels. HO slot cars is one of my other 'big' hobbies...

warmaster259
bitPlaya'

Post by warmaster259 »

dem bodies be da mack daddy and i thought that HO was 1/64 scale :???:
HOHOHO

HO Scale

Post by HOHOHO »

Sorta.

To be totally correct HO scale is 1/87 (I could be wrong but I think the name came from the model railroading groups...something about Half of O gauge being 1/87. ...get it? HO :)

However, early HO slot cars were closer to 1/72 so they were shunned by most railroad enthusiasts who are notoriously picky about scale realism.

Modern slot cars by companies like Mattel are closer to 1/64 scale.

Generally, when someone in slot cars says they race 'HO' cars that could mean anything from those early 1/72 models to the newer 1/64 scale models.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

that's my car dude? where did ya get it? can I buy it fram ya?

that is a '69 stang...I had that and a '70. rip'd apart the '69.

how much would ya sell me it fur? or trade?

-nox

CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's what I've been waiting to see...
intricate air brush jobs on mini-scaled cars!

sweet, sweet rides... great find HOHOHO!

now someone's gotta transfer that to a bit or a zip!
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
HOHOHO

re:

Post by HOHOHO »

The above Mustang is sold as a 69 Mustang Mach 1 by a company called Nu-Rora. They have finished versions of the car available...

as well as unfinished versions they call 'Nu Racer Body Kits' which was the basis for the above car. Unfortunately that car has a new home...but I've got a few more of those body kits lying around...

It's hard to judge the size of something when you don't have something to compare it to so I snapped a pic of an unfinished version of the above next to a familiar Bit body... as you can see it is considerably smaller than a bit. I may have to hunt around for a bit body to paint...