bitPimps Race Track Gets Ghetto-Style Make-Over

Images of tracks, arenas, and racing surfaces for RCs. Got a track to show off? Do it here.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

bitPimps Race Track Gets Ghetto-Style Make-Over

Post by CaboWabo »

The bitPimps race track has gotten a ghetto-style make-over, complete with magic-markered grass and billboards... straight ghetto.
keepin' it real! 8)
check out "Set 2" in our "Galleries" section of the site.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Damn, now that's shit's off da hizzle fo shizzle ma nizzle! Some mahfunkin' fly-ass style in the hizouse!
:rockon:
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

do we have to sign-up for Track time? or can we just show up at your door? (w/bit in hand).
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

ya gotta schedule track time so I got enough time to put my homies up in da pits! :wink:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

CaboWabo wrote:ya gotta schedule track time so I got enough time to put my homies up in da pits! :wink:
you say this like we would hit them? hmm I've seen some video recently, where some crazy driver was hittin all sorts of homies...

-Nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

wasn't me :shock:
I didn't do it! :wink:
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

CaboWabo wrote:wasn't me :shock:
I didn't do it! :wink:
didn't say you.... Feelin guilty? ( in the background, you hear a Cop say... we got a match, we're looking for a wabbbbooo of some sort)
noxorc
bitPimp

In the basement of CaboWabo with geraldo on scene...

Post by noxorc »

Hey, how long did it take you to build that track in your basement.

looks like it takes up a standard serving table, 3x6 or 2x6 ...

also got plenty of room to move around the table.

-nox
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

shiat!
gave myself away - I need Shapiro! :lol:
Gfunk
bitThug

Post by Gfunk »

That is awesome man! Nice and simple, and I am sure dual-cells can really get some speed going on those straight aways. Man, if that was MY track, I would be spending all day getting full speed on the one straight away and ramping off the bridge :lol:
-=GfµnK=-
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

check out some of my video's Gfunk (if you haven't already), you'll see me jumpin that bridge! :wink:
Gfunk
bitThug

Post by Gfunk »

Ya, I have those video's on my HD. Man, if sometime you's and me could set up a mid-west bit convention, that would be seriously awesome.
-=GfµnK=-
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hell yes it would be.
I'm game anytime mang!