'69 Camaro Funny Car

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

'69 Camaro Funny Car

Post by CaboWabo »

Finally getting this one off my table.
My original plans were to make this a funny car shell.
So I chopped out the driver and passenger windows.
Slapped a bunch of decals on it, and tried to give the details that "faked" look like a funny car shell would have.

Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Sweet decals. :cool:

Any work done under the hood? :???:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Naw nuttin yet - I kinda wimped out there. :-(

But, it is sitting on a fetted SE chassis so I think I'd probably only add a wheel mod to it.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Some fatties on the back maybe. :???:
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

it wants to go fast. make it so! :smile:
i used to be cool
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Loving that shade of red CW. It goes great w/ the decalse, especially on the roof. You know me, I am more of an appearance guy over speed. A Fetted SE sounds good enough for me, but dude, slap a bit of paint on that grill. :grin: Oh and holy crap, how did you detail the silver trim and keep it so straight? That looks factory. :eek:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Finks wrote:Loving that shade of red CW. It goes great w/ the decalse, especially on the roof. You know me, I am more of an appearance guy over speed. A Fetted SE sounds good enough for me, but dude, slap a bit of paint on that grill. :grin: Oh and holy crap, how did you detail the silver trim and keep it so straight? That looks factory. :eek:
Thanks dude.
I decided not to paint the grill because I was worried if I started too many details, it wouldn't look like a funny car shell as much as just a poorly detailed camaro. I dunno though, the un-painted grill kinda bothers me too. lol
I just masked around the factory trim. I knew I wouldn't be able to get it that thin and even again so I just left the factory trim. Worked out good.
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Worked out Great. :good:
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

Nice paint as always. I don't think I've seen you use that many decals before. I'm lovin it... :cool:
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Thanks dudes :-)
Jeep
bitThug

Post by Jeep »

Great job
SuperFly
bitPimp

Post by SuperFly »

Wow, you mean your paint ain't all dried up? :-D

Nice job, Cabo. You gotta write your quarter mile time in soap on the windshield.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

SuperFly wrote:Wow, you mean your paint ain't all dried up? :-D

Nice job, Cabo. You gotta write your quarter mile time in soap on the windshield.
:lol: Actually, a couple bottles are trying to dry up on me, but I don't use them anyways so it's all good.

I shoulda wrote on windows huh? Why didn't that cross my mind?!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You know, that actually kinda reminds me of an old stock car. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

ya gotta write a little number and dial in on the side window. when i raced jr dragsters my number was 751 and my dial in for the 1/8th at fastest was i belive a 9.10 at around 67 mph. depending on that car and what youd like the dial in to be is up to you. the number is usually 3 digit though and the dial in being in _.__ form.