when you guys gona shoot some vids?

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

when you guys gona shoot some vids?

Post by hogjowlz »

i have about 70megs of video ready to edit but it would be cooler if all you pimps shot at least a few clips for it.

ill do it like a skate video and give you all your own part or whatever and you can pick the music you want.

hit me up when you are ready to send it or post it somewhere. 15-30second clips work the best. dont worry about compressing ill do all that after everything is edited.

payaso: can you film everyones "avatar" for a few seconds for the beginning of their parts? maybe some with all of them just chillin somewhere.

you guys think this is a nifty idea?
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I just shot some 3 last night... Where do I send em? And I'll shoot some more for it tonight.

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
payaso
bitPimp

Re: when you guys gona shoot some vids?

Post by payaso »

hogjowlz wrote:ipayaso: can you film everyones "avatar" for a few seconds for the beginning of their parts? maybe some with all of them just chillin somewhere.
Hell yeah I can...

silla

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

one of these evenings when i can convince the old bat to let me use the computer ill jump on aim or somethin. tonight might be cool because "gay tv night" is on.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

I have ICQ and MSN... I'll send you some clips tonight, and I'll shoot some new ones.. I don't know if it matters, but I'm now shooting vids in 320x(HQ) They look good. Is that too big?
And I'm using a Sony Cyber Shot DSC-505V

silla

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

nah. better quality is good as long as they aint more than 5-10megs a piece. well a little bigger is cool but shorter clips are easier to edit.

i shoot my vids at 320x240. the buffer in my camera limits them to 20-30seconds.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

They're 15 sec. clips.. and 5.22 megs a piece

silla

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

perfect.

you all should try to be like payaso.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Ah shucks... :oops:

silla

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

just dont be as gay :)

seriously tho homeys get a filmin. if you dont got a digicam steal one
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

hogjowlz wrote:you all should try to be like payaso.
I've been striving to since the first time I saw him post on TRC.com... i've got a payaso screensaver, ever night before bed I say my payasos... :twisted: :lol:
:rockon:
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Send me your addy in a PM so I can get these to you.. I'm gettin ready to shoot some more right now as we speak,,,, QUIET ON THE SET....

silla

payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

kwikbb wrote:
hogjowlz wrote:you all should try to be like payaso.
I've been striving to since the first time I saw him post on TRC.com... i've got a payaso screensaver, ever night before bed I say my payasos... :twisted: :lol:
Saying your payasos before bed is always a good thing.. It keeps the boogie man away..

silla

hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

outlook crashes everytime i open an email. ill figure out a way when i get home. probably about 9
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

I'm moving at the 'mo and all my shit is packed....damn :evil:

I guess the first box unpacked will be tha cam, the second box will be my bits.

If I post the vid to a URL, is that ok to down it from there?

What codec and format you want it in man? 320*240 ? MJPEG? RAW? Divx is a biatch to edit due to bugger all key frames.

Also virtualdub is a great proggie to do edits in.

ph2t.