Slammed Silverado

Use this gallery to show off your own garage of sleds - everything 1:32 and smaller - no matter if they be bangin, slangin, or just barely hangin.
crazydave
bitPimp

Slammed Silverado

Post by crazydave »

Some of you might remember my F-150 I did up Dub City style. This is that car. I didn't like the last paint job I did on the F-150, and been too lazy to paint it again, so I've been looking for a bodies to fit on the chassis. The problem is the Ford's hood line allowed me to tab lower a bit too low, and nothing else fit. When I thought, "Hey, why not another truck."

These SE truck bodies are a bit too wide for the chassis, but I just thought it looked pretty badass with the wheels all sucked into the wheel wells, and the body practically laying on the ground. So I had to show it off.

I think I may just leave it with this body. Wasn't it Sessiz that was saying that he wanted to see this body with a blue and white flame job? Well you may just get your wish.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
PimpIke
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpIke »

rollin on dubs fo shizzle. :eek:
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Now thats Pimpin'...... :cool:
Jeep
bitThug

Post by Jeep »

Looks awesome, nice and clean work.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

Yup, I think I've seen that truck cruisin down the road.
Looks pimp.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:Yup, I think I've seen that truck cruisin down the road.
Looks pimp.
No way! You've been to the west side of Phoenix?

I thought this was totally Westside style. :lol:

Thanks guys. :-)
crazydave's Gallery
MoWax

Post by MoWax »

Woah! Thats was real PIMP -ride!!
Now you need only hydraulics... 8-)
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

crazydave wrote:No way! You've been to the west side of Phoenix?

What can I say, the midwest if full of posers. :lol:
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

crazydave wrote:
CaboWabo wrote:Yup, I think I've seen that truck cruisin down the road.
Looks pimp.
No way! You've been to the west side of Phoenix?

I've been to the southside of Phoenix, That looks really good tuckin the wheels. Can't wait to see what you do with her next..
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Slammed! That it is.. nice lookin' truck. It looks like there's enough room up front so that it actually drives at that height, too... sweet. I understand that you need to paint it, but for the record, it looks damn good black.
JDM-R34
bitGangsta'

Post by JDM-R34 »

Love it, I think it looks great black (very clean), however a blue and white flame job would probably be a lot "Pimper", really nice slam and pimping rims! :cool:
DRIFT HAPPENS
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sat4life27 wrote:I've been to the southside of Phoenix, That looks really good tuckin the wheels. Can't wait to see what you do with her next..
Uh oh, southside huh? Good to hear you made it out alive, it can get dangerous out there. That's crazy town. :lol:
hue35 wrote:Slammed! That it is.. nice lookin' truck. It looks like there's enough room up front so that it actually drives at that height, too... sweet. I understand that you need to paint it, but for the record, it looks damn good black.
Yup, you know it's gotta drive.

Just a reminder, this one's running a stacked FET Zip Zap board with a Perfection 4.2, and the Red Zip Zap gears. (What are they like 7.2:1 or something?) Anyways, if I wanted to race someone with an OG Zip Zap, this is the car I'd use to school ya. 8-)

Yeah, the Black looks good. I like it alot. I'm torn between painting it or not. We'll see. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

Get the gunz dog.
We're rolling, I got the ski masks and the escape route.
ONLY bring ppl you can trust.

Great work dave
sat4life27
bitPimp

Post by sat4life27 »

crazydave wrote:
sat4life27 wrote:I've been to the southside of Phoenix, That looks really good tuckin the wheels. Can't wait to see what you do with her next..
Uh oh, southside huh? Good to hear you made it out alive, it can get dangerous out there. That's crazy town. :lol:

Well I actually was in Chandler, at the Firebird Dragstrip, I was stationed at FT. Huachuca for a few years... Would go up there everyonce and awhile to run my satty.

I have to agree that it does look pretty nice black, maybe you can just bling it up a lil more...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sat4life27 wrote: Well I actually was in Chandler, at the Firebird Dragstrip, I was stationed at FT. Huachuca for a few years... Would go up there everyonce and awhile to run my satty.
Oh, ok, that's not bad, lots of nice open land out there, I wouldn't mind living out there. I was talking with in the city limits. South Central Phoenix is a place as dangerous as anything ever described in any rap song.
crazydave's Gallery