bitPimps vide-muh'fuckin-o... as seen on TeeVee, bitch!!

Get the latest and greatest scoops on what's going on in the world around you, find out what's hot and what's not fo' sho!
hue35
bitPimp

bitPimps vide-muh'fuckin-o... as seen on TeeVee, bitch!!

Post by hue35 »

Alright then... I've been workin' on this for the past several weeks, and I've decided to call it "done"... this is my first video, and it was a shitload of fun to put together. I started out makin' the soundtrack (which some of y'all have heard) with some drum loops and some audio clips... then laid down the guitars, bass and some of the voices. I used GarageBand to record the tune. The Pimp interviews are audio I sampled from the documentary, American Pimp.

Next I moved on to the animations and QT video clips, which I made with my Coolpix 995 (old-ass 3.34 mp camera with some burned-out pixels). I used that footage, plus a shitload of y'alls pics from the galleries here, and put it together in iMovie.

It ain't small at 24.6 MB, but I didn't want to compress it any more. You dial-up muthafuckas (that includes me) may want to download the movie first, then play it (that's free advice from Cabo, so use it!).

Also, I didn't have everyone's Homies, so it was impossible to include everyone... and as far as the pic selection was concerned, I used what I felt were the best pics, as well as all my favorite rides. I wish I could have had everyone's Homies and all the badass cars in my possession, so I coulda made a fuckin' bitPimps epic... maybe that'll be the next one, who knows...

Anyway, just download the muthafuckin' video already.
SuperFly
bitPimp

Re: bitPimps vide-muh'fuckin-o... as seen on TeeVee, bitch!!

Post by SuperFly »

hue35 wrote:I wish I could have had everyone's Homies and all the badass cars in my possession, so I coulda made a fuckin' bitPimps epic... maybe that'll be the next one, who knows...

Anyway, just download the muthafuckin' video already.

Actually, the sequel is just getting under way, so if all you guys could send your cars and your homie figure, it will be included in the next one! :-)

Nice work! You captured the perpetual cloud of smoke around my head perfectly! That ain't no fog machine, yo! :cool:
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

That is too damn hot hue. Great fuckin job on that shit. So damn hot it made quicktime crash, for real, and that shits a first ever for me. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
MotorGong
bitNinja

Post by MotorGong »

:rockon: :shock: Absolutely KILLER!!!!!

It makes me want to have a Homie avatar now!!
BattleField 2 Stats
"Please not in the fire's neighborhood, heat, that place the spirit swim to play or take care of." ...LxxChar-G Instruction Manual
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

That thing is so badass, I can't get over it.
Absolutely awesome job.

Motorgong, you can go pick one from the avatar galleries.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Sweet ass vid Hue!

Makes me fuckin cry cause I been trying all damned night to get my MiniDV Cam hooked up to my PC and I can't get the beee-atch workin.

After seeing your shit though, I'm psyched to get my shit workin again.
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That was bad ass hue!!! You fuckin' rock. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Those homie animations kicked ass. I've been over here trying to do stuff like that, but using the Quicktime movies as an excuse for the crappy quality. I guess I need to stop making excuses, because that was killer. :good:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

:-o that was muhafuhkin pihimpin b! :)
[]D [] []V[] []D
Bird
bitPimp

Post by Bird »

MotorGong wrote:It makes me want to have a Homie avatar now!!
It makes me want to build nicer rides...

hue... that is too fuckin' cool, man.... waaaaay too fuckin' cool.
Cabo wrote:it's so weird to know that you play make believe with my homie when you're home alone. lol
Dammit hog would fuckin' love this...
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Fuckin A hue...... I'm speechless man.

What a kick ass job you did on that vid.

I'm kinda like a celeb now, but I need to do a better job trimmin my stash next time...lol

Top notch bro.

edit: just watched it about 4 more times. I love that shit

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

I loved the voice over interviews. It's great to see the founding fathers viewpoints on pimpin :cool: Great job Hue, great mutha fuckin job :-o
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

You Da Man Hue!! That was a kick Arse video. I love the music you put with it, It was perfect! And I really like the hopping car in the background cool effect!

I think that it should be posted on the front page with a link to the video!

Great Pimpin Job! :cool: :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
hue35
bitPimp

Post by hue35 »

Thanks for all the props, bruthas... y'all know how to make a pimp feel 'preciated. :sad:

I'm workin' on transferring this to DVD right now, but this bein' my first vid and all, I sorta fucked up from the git-go and have a few problems to solve as a result. Nothin' too major... the test run looks great on my TV, and it's really cool to see this thing full-size, without compression. I'm done with the interface and the packaging, I just need to get a good clean transfer... which probably means reworking some things. Anyway, the goal will be to make these DVDs available as prizes for some upcoming contests and schizzle quizzles, so stay tuned for that.
SuperFly wrote:Actually, the sequel is just getting under way, so if all you guys could send your cars and your homie figure, it will be included in the next one! :-)
Right, what I meant to say was, PM me for details on how you can send me all your stuff... uh, so it can be in the next video. Oh, and do it quickly before you have time to think about it much... 'cuz it's in pre-production. 8-)

Seriously though, if there is another, that's the way I'd like to do it... I'd return everything, of course. It'd just be cooler to make it all animated with all the Homies and a nice cross-section of all you pimps' rides... maybe this first one was just the teaser for an episode (or several) of "bitPimps Gone Clean-the-Fuck Off"... :???:
sessiz wrote:That is too damn hot hue. Great fuckin job on that shit. So damn hot it made quicktime crash, for real, and that shits a first ever for me. :-)

It's all those badass wallpapers that made QT crash, man... I had nothin' to do with it. :innocent:
crazydave wrote:That was bad ass hue!!! You fuckin' rock. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Whoa, the coveted three-rocker salute... sweet!
payaso wrote:I'm kinda like a celeb now, but I need to do a better job trimmin my stash next time...lol
Yeah, my "Payaso" is a pretty funny specimen... I shoulda gone all Sharpie on his stash!
Bird wrote:Dammit hog would fuckin' love this...
Spread the word, man... maybe he'll hang for a couple hours. :lol: It's still weird that Hog's not around... aren't you fairly close to him, Bird? Go to his house and set a bag of dead bit parts on fire, ring the doorbell and run... he'll get the point.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Awsome vid!!! Great work Hue!!!

Thats what its all about, Pimpin'. :cool:
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

:D :D MY shit is in DERE :D :D

When I showed the girls, dey was like, "awww, so you gunna take me for a ride in your lil car" rubbing on my head an shit. And you pimps KNOW the head I'm talking about.

I LOVE that vid, PM me on how you did the stopmotion and the programs you used.

Should put that as a AD on other websites. But pimps don't pay! .
GREAT vid hue

Maxx