Radio Shack holiday offerings

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

hogjowlz wrote:i already have 12 of them :-D
you already got 12 of what? the new unreleased zipzaps?
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

probably :-)
Havok
OlD SkOoL
Location: I just moved to San Diego CA...wassup west coast peeps

Post by Havok »

Zipzaps
5 chassis....19 bodies.. :grin:

Good lookin out Todd....can't wait for 'em 8-)
.....P.I.M.P. stands fo' put it in my pocket....
Say Word!
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Hey Todd,

Glad you dropped that bomb right here in Da Hood Pimp. Seems like BitPimp got all Da juice in da Bit World right here in Pimp City!
Thanx for Da HeadsUp.....
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

seriously i read on trc a few months back about these. it was pretty vague info that i discounted as bs. now that i read this stuff i get all squirmy inside. especially if they keep it semi compatable with the oldstyle.
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

Knowing this now is cool and all, but having to wait till atleast october to find out is friggin tough. :-(
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

lovedoctor
bitPlaya'

Proportional steering

Post by lovedoctor »

Someone posted above that the "viper" doesn't have proportional steering. I don't know what viper that person was talking about, but I know RS sells a 1:43 Corvette that advertises proportional steering, plus, working directional signals and headlights from the remote!!! :eek:

It looks like a Kyoto Mini-Z. A mad cool sled, but six AA bats for the charging stand alone! Not to mention a $50 price tag. Man, I ain't made of money! See ya :-)

Props to the bigguns, :cool:

Doc
He who will not reason is a biggot,
He who cannot is a fool,
He who dares not is a slave.
--Sir William Drummond
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

i'm tingly
:rockon:
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

What's the word on zipzaps (v1 and 2.0) getting exported to Tandy (RS here) in Australia, any info on that?

We have been too long deprived!!!

ph2t.
Scudd
bitHood

Post by Scudd »

mmmm...digi propo...I love you man!
crazydave
bitPimp

Re: Proportional steering

Post by crazydave »

lovedoctor wrote:Someone posted above that the "viper" doesn't have proportional steering. I don't know what viper that person was talking about, but I know RS sells a 1:43 Corvette that advertises proportional steering, plus, working directional signals and headlights from the remote!!! :eek:

It looks like a Kyoto Mini-Z. A mad cool sled, but six AA bats for the charging stand alone! Not to mention a $50 price tag. Man, I ain't made of money! See ya :-)

Props to the bigguns, :cool:

Doc
He was saying it's not true proportional, but had 8 step steering, there's difference between digital proportional, and just plain old proportial, and 8 steps sound more than proportional enough for me and my Zip Zaps. Let's just hope it's true.

I'm wondering if they're going to be taking up the extra space we use to dual cell to use a motor driven steering, or how else would they make it proportional? Maybe I should be stocking up on those batteries for the Laymans Dual cell. :???: :lol:

Namuna brings up a good point with the $30 point, but I think RS would be willing to make that mark, if they know they wont have to blow them out for $12.99 after christmas.

It'll be interesting to see if, and how this comes about, but if it does ,this hobby could get really serious then, for me anyways. ;)
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
ib311
bitThug

Post by ib311 »

whoever started this thread, that's all true. but, there's even more to the story of the new ZZ cars.
i come correct
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

ib311 wrote:whoever started this thread, that's all true. but, there's even more to the story of the new ZZ cars.
And that would be....... :???:
Spill it man. :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

ib311 wrote:whoever started this thread, that's all true. but, there's even more to the story of the new ZZ cars.
Well, spill! 8-)