want to be in a video compilation?

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

Sounds great, but I don't have any RAW footage left.

I have all my vids on my website and when my comp crashed awhile ago, I lost everything that was RAW.

Your welcome to grab any vids on my site.

http://www.sg219.com
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

the link to my the vid and the pics are here:
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... php?t=5126
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I just cleaned a buttload of raw footage off my harddrive, to make room for new mp3s. :lol:

I figured, "Screw that stuff, I'm gonna make better stuff"

Only prob is I just haven't got around to it, but I got a buddy lined up to come help me get some racing action. I happened to just talk to him last night, so this seems like good time, maybe I'll get him over this weekend. We'll see.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea that's the hard part. I kinda figured people wouldn't have much raw footage left.
I wish I could import the .wmv's, maybe there's a plug-in out there I'm missing.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CaboWabo wrote:I wish I could import the .wmv's, maybe there's a plug-in out there I'm missing.
You could probably use RAD tool's Bink to convert them. It's freeware and it seems to convert anything into almost anything. It's what I use to covert my .mov files to .avi's, and if I pull them straight from the camera, it actually cleans them up, compared to the blocky looking originals that Quicktime Pro gave me.

I'd prefer you use raw footage, as you lose a lot of image quality when you convert to .wmv, and optimizing for the web, and I'd imagine you'd lose more quality coverting back and forth. Also if you have the raw footage, you can cut the clips where you want to fit with your soundtrack.

I say, if this gonna work, we need for us to dedicate ourselves to shoot some new footage. I'll swear to it, if you guys do. :lol:
crazydave's Gallery
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

lol well I still gots a lot of my old raw footage, but yea - I do need to be shooting more too. I need a pal to play with. lol

let's do it man, even if there's just a few of us (of course everyone is welcome to participate).

time to put on the thinking cap and think of something cool to shoot. lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i actually do have some raw footage, just nowhere to load anything bigger than 10mb. only thing i can think of is if i burn it to cd and mail it over.
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

do any of the freebie shitball hosts let you upload more than 10MB at a time?
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

best i can do with what i got is a 10mb email attachment or i think i can load a 10mb file to the webspace i get with my isp. mailing a cd is no trouble at all for me.
i used to be cool
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

well, receiving a cd is no trouble at all for me :lol:
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i'll try to get some crap from ph2t to include on it, then i'll hit you up for a mail address. i'm assuming it's something like:

cabowabo
69 fizzle wizzle shreet
bizzy hizzy
pimp city 6060 842 (an i'm comin' for you)
yoo essay

:smile:
i used to be cool
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

betty.k wrote:i'll try to get some crap from ph2t to include on it, then i'll hit you up for a mail address. i'm assuming it's something like:

cabowabo
69 fizzle wizzle shreet
bizzy hizzy
pimp city 6060 842 (an i'm comin' for you)
yoo essay

:smile:
Is that in St. Louie? :???:

I might just mail Cabo a CD too. Probably the easiest way to transer that much info, but probably not the fastest.
crazydave's Gallery
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

that's my office address, my home address is on Sesame Skreet lol

yea man, do it up guys, sends some CDs - that'd work out good.
backdrift
bitGangsta'

Post by backdrift »

hey guys i might have some video to give in soon, gotta wait till after xmas when i open all my gifts ( yay ) then ill take some video with my cam, and specifications you want?
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

make sure it's the "raw" footage (.mpg, .mpeg, .avi, .mov), we can't use .wmv
make it as high quality as possible, nothing below 320 x 240.
make it cool.

that's bout the gist of it.