Radio Shack holiday offerings

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
Scudd
bitHood

Post by Scudd »

Thas no good, but we can fake it. I hear theys gonna have a chrome dash and leather seats...and and Spreewell rims standard...yeeeaaahhh biatch! Maybe even 3 speeds with superchargers and FM rAdIoS!
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

I heard they were gonna have a cd changer and xm sattelite radio on the new 2.0's :-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
Scudd
bitHood

Post by Scudd »

DAAAAAAmmmnnnn! That XM is high tech business! I hear they gots those windows that tint electronically at the touch of a button!
sm2osley
bitHood

Post by sm2osley »

even AC and the windows rolldown I want 1 when do they come out :cool:
;-)
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

Scudd wrote:DAAAAAAmmmnnnn! That XM is high tech business! I hear they gots those windows that tint electronically at the touch of a button!
ya its the same technology as the lcd screen in your watch.
azimov
bitHood

Post by azimov »

The guy don't know shit. If he did, he'd be tellin it. I hate liars. They should all be hung by their teeny tiny little dicks til they cry for their mommys. Ahem, sorry, did I say that out loud?
If it ain't broke, tear it apart and see what makes it tick!
CheeseWarfare
bitGangsta'

Post by CheeseWarfare »

azimov wrote:The guy don't know shit. If he did, he'd be tellin it. I hate liars. They should all be hung by their teeny tiny little dicks til they cry for their mommys. Ahem, sorry, did I say that out loud?
Yep. You said that out loud.
"No, I have never stuck cheese up my arse."-Myself

crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

CheeseWarfare wrote:
azimov wrote:The guy don't know shit. If he did, he'd be tellin it. I hate liars. They should all be hung by their teeny tiny little dicks til they cry for their mommys. Ahem, sorry, did I say that out loud?
Yep. You said that out loud.
Well I'm glad someone said it out loud.

Put up or shut up I always say, or was that 'put out or get out'. I can never remember anything.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
CheeseWarfare
bitGangsta'

Post by CheeseWarfare »

I suppose your right if he REALLY knew something he would have said it. He broke BitPimps Charter, Chapter 5, Atricle 8, Paragraph 1. Which states that any pimp who lies that he has information that others do not have can be hung by the dick till they cry for thier momies.
"No, I have never stuck cheese up my arse."-Myself

vanillatheostich

Post by vanillatheostich »

I want propo! tho i want it sooner than christmas time :-? i guess i will just have to wait
Vanill
zipzap2ner

zip zaps 2.0 rumors

Post by zipzap2ner »

my name is owen and i work at radio shack store 01-4451 in mansfield oh. the rumors you have heard are true. zip zaps 2.o are everything you heard and more. they will have working headlights and faster motors! (as shows right now, but things could change.) all retired zip zaps bodies will work with the 2.o system. as for the x-mods, i am yet unsure as of the details of those but i will ask my district manager about those within the coming weeks. I myself collect and tune zip zaps. I currently have 25 bodies and 8 working cars with different levels of mods. my co-worker, T.J., also collects them and is an X-treme modifier! he has added wings to cars that had no wings and he has also made a controller that can control a zipzap up to 80 feet with no problems, he only modified the controller.....no car work at all. he is currently devising a 4wd system for them but is not finished. I don't modify as much but still hold my own. I have recently been hunting down retired cars such as the black civic and vw beetles. its nice to order in parts you dont have from other stores plus i get a 30% discount! if you have any questions about zipzaps, zipzaps 2.0, x-mods, modifing zipzaps, or questions you want me the ask the big wigs at radioshack about just email me at Darksky5150@yahoo.com. I will check back in everyday I work. till then.......

ZiPzAp2ner
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

zowy!
welcome zipzap2ner - excellent first post and thanks for the update.

sounds like you and your pal can offer some good input.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
zipzap2ner

update

Post by zipzap2ner »

just one more quick thing they will be 29.99. as for the x-mods........????? i'll find out tho! see ya

ZiPzAp2ner
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Welcome to Da Hood ZipZapNer,

That's real good info. If you get anyinformation relating to any Micro Rc's, please post! We like to get it first right here in Da Hood

Welcome again PIMP!
payaso
bitPimp

Re: zip zaps 2.0 rumors

Post by payaso »

zipzap2ner wrote:my name is owen and i work at radio shack store 01-4451 in mansfield oh. the rumors you have heard are true. zip zaps 2.o are everything you heard and more. they will have working headlights and faster motors! (as shows right now, but things could change.) all retired zip zaps bodies will work with the 2.o system. as for the x-mods, i am yet unsure as of the details of those but i will ask my district manager about those within the coming weeks. I myself collect and tune zip zaps. I currently have 25 bodies and 8 working cars with different levels of mods. my co-worker, T.J., also collects them and is an X-treme modifier! he has added wings to cars that had no wings and he has also made a controller that can control a zipzap up to 80 feet with no problems, he only modified the controller.....no car work at all. he is currently devising a 4wd system for them but is not finished. I don't modify as much but still hold my own. I have recently been hunting down retired cars such as the black civic and vw beetles. its nice to order in parts you dont have from other stores plus i get a 30% discount! if you have any questions about zipzaps, zipzaps 2.0, x-mods, modifing zipzaps, or questions you want me the ask the big wigs at radioshack about just email me at Darksky5150@yahoo.com. I will check back in everyday I work. till then.......

ZiPzAp2ner
That's like music to my ears... Thanks for the update.. Welcome to the hood man..

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein