The Half-Bakery - Raw and Uncooked Ideas.

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Re: The Half-Bakery - Raw and Uncooked Ideas.

Post by PimpFloyd »

WOW! I dig the added lights! Especially the tail lights!

I've been following the build, Frizz :-o
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Yeah me too. You know, a few years ago I did one just like that except mine was powered by a small nuclear reactor and the lights were handmade from a super rare metal and gas that I created by eatng just the right foods for a week and then farting it into the hand made bulb... :lol:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Thanks guys, just wanted to see if it's still interesting, or if everyone was all STFU! Get on with it! YES, GET ON WITH IT!!! GET ON WITH IT!!!
sidewinder wrote:You know, a few years ago I did one just like that except mine was powered by a small cold-fusion nuclear reactor and the lights were handmade from a super rare metal and gas that I created by eating just the right foods for a week and then farting it into the hand made bulb... :lol:
Yeah vwmicrosizer, I know you have one. But I have a camera. This is BitPimps, If you don't have pics, it didn't happen.

Next update will be even better... Oh yes... It will be better...
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Oh yeah? there you go smart-ass!

The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

um, guess I should read names instead of reading for content.

Anyway, that's a pretty nice rig, I guess. But your nuke logo covering the entire grille is a couple pixles crooked, and your cooling towers (robot? buttplugs?) fell down.
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

The top one is a robot penis, the bottom one act like a Roomba. Oh, and the sign is crooked because the truck doubles as a low orbit space vehicle and it kind of warped on reentry. So don't sass me boy, I'm only three hours away and I'm eight foot four, and three-hundred-sixty pounds of mean. :mad:
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Post by PimpFloyd »

I'm only three hours away and I'm eight foot four, and three-hundred-sixty pounds of mean.
I think you could have stopped at the "farting into bulbs" thing as far as intimidation goes, SW :-)
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

I'll drop a train on you old man. Or with your advanced age, maybe a lemon-party. (Look it up, I dare you.)

You're just pissed that my Czech truck is coming together faster than your Russian one. Russian schematics not work smoothly, Czech fix design and build. Is no problem, truck works now.
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I'm not ever going to look anything on here up again...not after that 2 girls 1 cup thing. :hurl: As for taking me, you forget I'm in rural Ohio near West Virginia...all of the people here are related so you'd never get out alive before one of my inbreed cousins got you. And if you try it just pray it's not cousin Jane that gets you, she likes young pretty boys like you.

The Russian truck has been crippled by inept battery makers who expect people to cycle the batteries so they don't go flat... soon the new battery from Japan will be squirreled in from the black market.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Woah, who said anything about taking you?

Uhg! :hurl:
-
So who likes half-baked ideas?
-
oldtamiyaphile
bitHood

Post by oldtamiyaphile »

frizzen wrote:So who likes half-baked ideas?
I've got boxes and boxes full of them, you name it, I've half baked it :smile:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

So, I dunno about you guys, but I'm pretty well sick of a big truck with that UN livery look...

Hit it with a little Strategic Air Command Bomber Green. Grabbed a pair of the black rims, hit them with flat medium green. Hit some other details...

;-)

Might be good enough for worst prize, but I think the "Green Boys" should be happy with it, if not it'll probably get camoed. Dunno. Kinda burned out on it since there was a halloween contest, too much stuff to do for halloween.
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Looks good to me. :-o

You can't have last place...I think I'll take that locked up. :lol: Especially since I decided to do a final test and broke a big chunk off of mine as it hit the wall... Oh well, I have all night to redo it and repaint... :sad:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

But I always get "last place", "dishonorable mention", "worst prize", or the coveted "um, here's a crayon so you don't hurt yourself" award... I doubt your sling-shot can take that away from me. It looks cool!

Since we've got more time for that, maybe next deadline it won't have Blu-crap holding some parts on...

Do you like Chevrons or Swampers on this build? Fuel tanks would look better green wouldn't they?
-
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I think aluminum would be a good color for the tanks...maybe weather them a little. Oh, and swampers. :-o