Bad ebay deal.

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
Smoke&Mirrors
bitGangsta'

Bad ebay deal.

Post by Smoke&Mirrors »

So I thought I got a score on ebay. The items described were (all "NIB") a Mazda RX-7 body kit, 2 tire kits, 2 2.6 Motors, and a tube of oil. After having to contact the seller about whether she shipped the item or not, it arrived. The body kit had the mazda and a silver celica - which I now have 3 of. No spoilers at all (does anyone have a spare? I'll buy it. Seriously). One of the motors was the 2.6 and one is the blue 1.0. The tire sets have obviously been opened and used. They are all out of sorts. Obviously every item has been opened and repackaged. I mean, I got it all cheap, but that doesn't mean I deserve lower quality. Just kinda frustrating. :o

P.S. Sorry for the rant. :? And I really will buy a spoiler from ya: Mazda, Supra, or Celica.
Project Willy
ZZMT
-Articulation Mod
-288:1 Gear Ratio
-BB Steering Servo
-Extended Wheelbase
-Widened Axles
-Polaris ATV Tires
-Dean Plugs
-1:35 Scale Willy's Flatfender body
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

No spoiler, but I have an idea. Maybe you should post the sellers name so no one else here has the same problem. I think we may have had a bad ebay thread but I'm too tired and lazy too look for it right now.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Are they Microsizers? If so I have some spoilers I can send you just PM me your address and I will get them out no charge........ :-o
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
Smoke&Mirrors
bitGangsta'

Post by Smoke&Mirrors »

Good thinking Sidewinder, the seller's ebay name is "Mild2Wild". And SWG, I sent you a PM. Thanks much.
Project Willy
ZZMT
-Articulation Mod
-BB Steering Servo
-Extended Wheelbase
-Widened Axles
-Polaris ATV Tires
-Dean Plugs
Smoke&Mirrors
bitGangsta'

Post by Smoke&Mirrors »

Well I got a hold of the lady today by email and she said that they were her ex-husband's and that she has had them for years. She was just going off of what the packaging said and that she would have labeled them correctly if she knew. She apologized and offered a refund. Not too bad a deal then. Free body, 1.0 and 2.6 motor, and tire kits!
Project Willy
ZZMT
-Articulation Mod
-BB Steering Servo
-Extended Wheelbase
-Widened Axles
-Polaris ATV Tires
-Dean Plugs
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Hmmm, so she's selling the ex's micro stuff off. Now I'm trying to remember who has been divorced around here, but it don't matter, he was one of us and now she's selling his shit. I say we kill her.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

crazydave wrote:Hmmm, so she's selling the ex's micro stuff off. Now I'm trying to remember who has been divorced around here, but it don't matter, he was one of us and now she's selling his shit. I say we kill her.
Then do we return his stuff or split it up?

Sounds like it worked out though, glad to hear it.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

If it was one of us, he would have made sure to get the RC stuff out of the house ealy on, and his dog. :lol:

Prioritize man. :-o
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

If it were ore of us, I doubt there'd have been any stock bodies!
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'