BIOHAZZARDS CELICA FOR SELL

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
BilboBaggins
bitHobbit

Post by BilboBaggins »

sidewinder wrote:Yeah, unfortunately I do. :-( On the plus side, I PMed him and he says you've been helpfull...in fact he looks at you as kind of a father figure. I think he means parent, not priest. Maybe if he gets over Philly way you guys could hang out :-) Ok, just screwing with ya but you know, from some of the old post I've read you guys hammered poor Shaun pretty bad and he's turning out OK. Well, except for buying that chevy when he could have had a Ford. :grin:
Well he was a Ford (doesn't that mean Found On Road Dead?) man up until he fell in love with his baby and converted. He has been doing a lot of work on the Monte Carlo Aerocoupe.
Sitting at my workbench in my comfortable little Hobbit hole.
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

Man I mis all the fun, Where are the days you could jack on someone and they would come back all pissed off, get so mad they would spout a bunch of crap about your family, your sexual problems and something about your mother??? :???:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Re: BIOHAZZARDS CELICA FOR SELL

Post by SHAUN »

vwmicrosizer wrote:HEY BIOHAZARD I LOOKED AT UR SOR SALE PICS HOW MUTCH DO U WANT FOR THE RED CELICA.??? :???:[/img] WHAT ABOUT THE GREY MINI COOPER[/list]

sry i bawt d celika i d0in @ 550 moter convarsione

eye hit n da botle 2day
      Last edited by SHAUN on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      1000+ post of BS.
      CaboWabo
      Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

steelwoolghandi wrote:Man I mis all the fun, Where are the days you could jack on someone and they would come back all pissed off, get so mad they would spout a bunch of crap about your family, your sexual problems and something about your mother??? :???:
      They're in the past, like when I used to slap your mom with my dong. :-D
      Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
      ibjamn
      bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

CaboWabo wrote:
      steelwoolghandi wrote:Man I mis all the fun, Where are the days you could jack on someone and they would come back all pissed off, get so mad they would spout a bunch of crap about your family, your sexual problems and something about your mother??? :???:
      They're in the past, like when I used to slap your mom with my dong. :-D
      ....oh..... So that explains the reason SWG's mom kept getting black eyes and round cuts around her cheek. It was from the magnifying glass hitting her head :search:
      ynad
      bitNinja

Post by ynad »

hue35 wrote:This takes me back... :sad:
      The good ol' days :rockon:
      vwmicrosizer
      bitGimp

Post by vwmicrosizer »

sidewinder wrote:SEREALESSLY DUDE I NO UR NEW BUT
      • U KOULD AT LEAST TRY TO[YouTube] TALK WRITE
        :english: [/YouTube]

my key board is broken so i have to use on screen keyboard it iz not easy