Xmods Micro RC (1/64th, 'A ZipZaps Innovation') are coming..

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
mailman
bitHood

Post by mailman »

Thanks for the replies guys,i appreciate it.Payaso yeah im from Pr. but living in kissimmee florida.Been a mailman for 10 years now,started when i was 20 so there goes my age. And dont worry about asking for a question when its in the FAQ.I also belong to a nissan 300zx twin turbo forum just the same way as bitpimps.You dont search your going to hear it from everyone ;0) .Later amigos.
1993 300zxtt
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

30? just a pup. :-) The 300zx looks like a great car...I've only owned two Japanese cars, a Supra and a 240z. The Toyota (an 84 Supra ), that I loved, had build quality, I think it was built on a Monday or holiday. I almost bought a 300z but then I found a Saleen Mustang that had been repossessed so I never did get my Nissan. Oh well. maybe some day.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
mailman
bitHood

Post by mailman »

Supras are beautiful cars,i love the 92 and up supras twinturbo.They are till this date very expensive and still hold their value.Last dyno i did my car made 443rwhp and a bit over 521hp at the crank.Good enough for me,i have to kids and don't want to kill myself lol....If you guys want to see my car in action just go to zcar.com z32 forum,go to search and search by author,type in mailman and you will be looking for the thread that says tomorrow is the big day gentleman.I have the first and second dyno videos in there.And to keep this bit related 2 new zzse arrived at my door today lol.. I ended up giving them to my 8 and 9 year old son and daughter so that when daddy is playing with his zz they leave me alone lol..... later guys.
1993 300zxtt
nuggetz

Post by nuggetz »

I got the 67 car the other day and this thing is too fast for hardwood floors. Seriously, just does donuts all day. Can't even play with it. I was hoping to remove the motor and use in a different car but its hardwired and would require some surgury. Anyone else experience this?
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

break out the soldering iron.... :lol:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Do these have the limiting RESISTOR between one motor lead and the PCB?
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

You could raise the gearing so that it bogs a little...assuming it has the gears like the older cars.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Damn ! I'm really behind the times. I was looking at RS Black Friday specials and saw this. THought it was an extreme typo. Well they'll be $14.99 Friday...

Here you Pimps go. Black Friday sales for most of the popular stores...

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackF ... yes/Page/3
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

crazydave wrote:You know, there are certain sexual implications associated with mailmen. You know, when house wives hung around the home, and the only people they would see all day were the milkman, and he mailman. Mailmen are cool. :rockon:
Funny! I used to be a mailman, straight outta High School an I can verify that fact/myth !
"The Postman Always Rings Twice" ;-)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

That gotta deal site was great... TRU has an infrared heli on sale for $14.99 on Black Friday! This looks perfect for amusing myself during TV commercials.

This is the heli that will be on sale:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... kbBEKo.TgA
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

DarkTari wrote:Funny! I used to be a mailman, straight outta High School an I can verify that fact/myth !
"The Postman Always Rings Twice" ;-)
Like the mailman in I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry! :-D
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.