ZipZap - "Xmod generation" review

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

but don't let that stop you from sending me one anyway! :smile:

i'd probably experiment with with foam pen grip tyres or maybe even some silicone surgical tubing.

the zz wide tyre kit would be a good place to start.
i used to be cool
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I knew someone had used the foam pen grips... it was one of your tutorials wasn't it? That explains the pink tires on the one bit...and I thought you were just overly fond of pink. :-)

I do think the flex plate you made would help by allowing the weight to transfer...I may have to give it a try.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

By now he should have come up with something new to add to that list. Sorry Betty, I was pulling for ya. :lol:
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i just bought a q steer buggy, man if they had these when i started i'd never have done any mods!
i used to be cool
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Why don't I believe that? So you're really planning on leaving it alone huh? :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

well, we'll see. it's kinda annoying having to point the tx at the car the whole time so i'd be tempted to replace the ir pcb with an rc pcb.

my gf's son (9 yo) will be finding one under the tree this christmas, if anyone's gonna find some shortfalls it'll be him! 8)
i used to be cool