It's been a long time since.....

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
DarkTari
bitPimp

It's been a long time since.....

Post by DarkTari »

I haven't seen anything "new" in the Micro RC (1:64) market except the RS XMod II. Ran across these today:

http://www.kbtoys.com/Micro-Remote-Cont ... stock/Y/D/

Micro Remote Control Mitsubishi Pajero
by NKOK, Inc.
IN STOCK

Price: $12.99
frizzen
bitDisciple

Re: It's been a long time since.....

Post by frizzen »

Nice looking Pajero.

KB Toys is still around? I thought they all closed up and blew away.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Still one in my hood, all the rest closed. Online has always been there. Remember when they were clearing out the Lambo & Ferrari sets ??? I almost went broke.... LOL
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Damn it, I have to quit spending money...but I do have a weakness for the Mitsubishi Pajero. Thanks for the heads up, I'll probably be homeless because of things like this, but at least I'll have the coolest toys of all the bums.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's actually pretty nice looking for 1/64th. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Yeah but it's a NKOK, and we never liked these. Did we ?? Metal bodies, slow......
But I guess that's when we had PLENTY of Micros on the Markets to choose from.......
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

i've got one of these! :-) Picked it up for AUD$9 at Aussie Kmart. The controller is different, but the car is the same.

It's a plastic body, not diecast - but it is very close to hot wheels 1/64 scale, which means the wheels are pretty small and clearance is rather poor.

It uses three LR44 watch batteries, not rechargable types - pretty fast, but steering is much tighter one way than the other, and it always seems to veer left. I'll have to pull it down and try and tune the steering a bit.
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
Pork_Hunt
bitHood

Post by Pork_Hunt »

Same story here 45tr0, you might have seen my X5 over at Ausmicro... I ended up only running it on two cells HEAPS better for control. I added a char-g steering spring in the front end to try and fix the steering, but it still pulls like a schoolboy :| I have been keeping my eye out for replacement wheels, as the front pins are anchored to the rim on these, not to the knuckle. It would be so easy to change the rims if only I could find anything better than stock... Getting quite a collection of micros like that, just waiting for *part*... :grin:
KuZGuN
bitThug

Post by KuZGuN »

Nice catch Darktari btw my problem is my bits i can't found any source to some spares etc. only ebay but shipping prices are to high to Turkey most of them, anyone knows a good source for bits have a good shipping prices ?

Thanks.
Bendensin ...