Crazydave Edition Jeep--new name "Mud Chipmunk"

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Crazydave Edition Jeep

Post by sidewinder »

crazydave wrote:
sidewinder wrote:I'd love to have a CD body or three, I'm working on sourcing a F1 body that I will probably farm out to him, that's if I can find the stupid thing.

I was looking for a new name for this and the idea of the Crazy Dave Memorial Jeep came to mind but since he's still alive I may just have to call it Mud Rat or something (since I've been working on a tiny mud pit for it).
I don't know if you noticed, but rats are a reoccurring theme with me.
:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: OK, then I guess it could be the Mud Chipmunk. :lol:

I'll have to try the pudding thing, I may skip the oatmeal part because I was thinking a watery mud hole like you find in fields. But first I have to swap in a new board since I apparently missed a section with the liquid electrical tape. :mad: I may just use my other Transformers Mustang instead of using an old board.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
PimpFloyd
bitGangsta'

Re: Crazydave Edition Jeep--new name "Mud Chipmunk"

Post by PimpFloyd »

Mud Puppy... 8)
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I just meant that I liked the name. Sorry, didn't mean spoil it. I have no association with chipmunks if that helps. You user name kind of associates you with a snake, how about Mud Snake... maybe just Muddy Mud Skipper. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Huh :???: I really like Mud Snake...the name, not those damned creepy little things that bite you when you're not paying attention. No BTW, I was pretty sure you weren't complaining, I just thought Mud Chipmunk was funny...but maybe Mud Snake :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand