custom hotwheels 1/40 drift nissan 350z

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

custom hotwheels 1/40 drift nissan 350z

Post by vwmicrosizer »

2 weeks ago i rode my bike to freddys because im onley 12 and i came across these HW 1/40 di cast cars for about $3.50. i bought a nissan 350z so i could put an estes rocket motor on it then i got an idea :grin: . i had and spare zz se around and i took the electronics from it and put them in the 350z. i used a zz mt red motor and gears in the front and back. i took the steering bok out of the zz se and cut a hole in the hood of the 350z and mounted it at the right level. i cut the front end off the bottom of the car. and so the whole front bottom of the car turns :???: well it works. it runs on a duble A battory. when it was done i took off the rubber tires and tested it. it was sliding all across the computerroom floor :eek: its about 14 ft by 11ft. it was doing such big drifts i was so proud of myself. im going to build an off roader for my 19 yr old brother. his licence is suspended :sad: . so i gave him my 1/18 nylint rock crawler. :grin: i will post pics soon ;-)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: custom hotwheels 1/40 drift nissan 350z

Post by sidewinder »

Sounds interesting, I'd love to see the pictures, and maybe a video. :smile:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand