micro terrain titans / q steer buggy mods.

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
vwmicrosizer
bitGimp

micro terrain titans / q steer buggy mods.

Post by vwmicrosizer »

about 4 days ago i was walking through toys r us and bought 2 micro terrain titans. a hot shot buggy and a boomerang. im going to kepp the hot shot stock. but the boomerang im go n to put some mods into. wheni was looking at it i found out it had suspension on the front and back. also i noticed that the motor is the same size as a zip zap and the gears are the same. then i got to thinking :???: what if i coult turn this in to a type of crawler trial or racing vehical. :grin: so i got into my big tub of legosi got some small offroad lego tires and they fit perfictly on. all i need to do is mabe put on a little super glue. ;-) im going to take the body off and tape or balloon the electronics i am go n to put on a zz dodge rame body and take off the spoler and what not from the buggy boddie so the micro terrain titan or called mtt could be the next big thing like zip zaps. i even heard that they were going to make a truck.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: micro terrain titans / q steer buggy mods.

Post by sidewinder »

Sounds like a good plan but be sure to keep the IR sensor exposed, if the IR signal can't get to it easily you'll have a really cool static model.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Re: micro terrain titans / q steer buggy mods.

Post by hogjowlz »

i got one of these fucks about a week ago. its been a great boredom killer while i installed windows 7 on two hard drives.

out of the box this thing is amazing. more power and a noticably better run time compared to a stock bit. what really makes it bitchin is the suspension. im sure theres room for improvment here but in general it can take some hits and it also steers straight at high speeds.

my short list of things to do to this are graphite every friction point. theres a little slop in the drive train that id like to shim up with probably some jb weld. and most importantly i need to drop either a zzse 2cell or a mini heli lipo into this. hopefully then i can jump things.