Remember the MadMax Interceptor Bit?

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Remember the MadMax Interceptor Bit?

Post by frizzen »

Ok, so I know the Mad Max Road Warrior Interceptor has been done by one of ours, and done VERY well!
http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... it=mad+max

But I just stumbled across a Bit Char-G 1st movie Interceptor body
http://www.madmaxmovies.com/merchandise ... index.html

Man, how did I miss hearing about that when it was still available?
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Re: Remember the MadMax Interceptor Bit?

Post by ibjamn »

Wow. Though, I think SWG's was better..... I wonder if he knew about it?
Maxximum Attack
bitDisciple

Post by Maxximum Attack »

ibjamn wrote:Wow. Though, I think SWG's was better..... I wonder if he knew about it?
+1
SWG's was definitely better
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

No question SWGs 2nd movie version is WAY better than that one.

I was just amazed to stumble across a production of the 1st movie Black Interceptor body for a Bit Char-G. Come on, one of you hoarders has one don't you?
-
oldtamiyaphile
bitHood

Post by oldtamiyaphile »

I remember this one, it wasn't a factory model but a custom from a site that's probably now defunct. Couldn't tell you which.
Murdoch
bitDisciple

Post by Murdoch »

there's no comparing the MM bit from the site, because SWG's version just smacks it around like a little red headed stepchild, then dropkicks it out the window.

it's that awesome looking.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

It was really cool, has anyone heard from Steely lately? I know he was swamped with work, and he's probably busy playing with that little yellow Triumph his wife gave him... just wondering if anyone knew how he was doing?
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

sidewinder wrote: probably busy playing with that little yellow Triumph his wife gave him... just wondering if anyone knew how he was doing?
bet the dude is blasting round the cuntry side in a tweed jacket, fingerless gentleman's driving gloves and a pipe; "Rule Britannia" blasting out in pure AM band mono, as that slick little 4 pot hums dirty bar tunes under his ass.

When he gets home, he'll change into a flannel robe, and relax on the buttoned leather chaise with a brandy and the stock reports, while flickering light from the fireplace makes the shadows of the mounted trophies on the walls do a grotesque dance upon the ceiling.

Later, he'll make love to his wife upon their heavy hair-stuffed mattress in the missionary position, holding his upper lip stiff to her feminine wiles as he fornicates for queen and country.

Yeah, thats totally what he's doin.
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

45tr0 wrote:
sidewinder wrote: probably busy playing with that little yellow Triumph his wife gave him... just wondering if anyone knew how he was doing?
bet the dude is blasting round the cuntry side in a tweed jacket, fingerless gentleman's driving gloves and a pipe; "Rule Britannia" blasting out in pure AM band mono, as that slick little 4 pot hums dirty bar tunes under his ass.

When he gets home, he'll change into a flannel robe, and relax on the buttoned leather chaise with a brandy and the stock reports, while flickering light from the fireplace makes the shadows of the mounted trophies on the walls do a grotesque dance upon the ceiling.

Later, he'll make love to his wife upon their heavy hair-stuffed mattress in the missionary position, holding his upper lip stiff to her feminine wiles as he fornicates for queen and country.

Yeah, thats totally what he's doin.
I was with you until the "making love" part...she's really good looking, and lets face it, Steely just hasn't aged as well... :lol:

Sorry SWG, I couldn't help myself...not that this will surprise anyone. :roll:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

sidewinder wrote:
I was with you until the "making love" part...she's really good looking, and lets face it, Steely just hasn't aged as well... :lol:

Sorry SWG, I couldn't help myself...not that this will surprise anyone. :roll:
fuckin hilarious - i don't even remember writing this - my laptop needs an alcohol interlocking device.
Last edited by 45tr0 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

You need to invent a usb breahtalizer...

great story though
-