Zip Crawler guys...you might want to see this.

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Zip Crawler guys...you might want to see this.

Post by sidewinder »

I was on ebay just looking at all things micro RC and I ran into these: http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-Boat-Car-Ship-CN ... 35a46a9664 4mm CNC U Joints. I did a quick conversion in my head (you might want to check my math) but 4mm is about .15 inches... .15 is very close to .1666 or a 1/6 inch U Joint. Might come in handy eh? :grin:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
Nasphere
bitNinja

Re: Zip Crawler guys...you might want to see this.

Post by Nasphere »

Fits 4mm shafts, which are quite large for micro... To give you some perspective, my RC planes put out between 1/4hp and 1/2hp, and have a 3.125mm (1/8") shaft, which of course is smaller than 4mm.. I think they are a little large for what you're thinking of, unless I don't know what you're thinking of... lol
Whack!
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: Zip Crawler guys...you might want to see this.

Post by sidewinder »

Oh, I guess I should have read that more closely...I thought they meant the O.D. was 4mm. :oops:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand