zzmt

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
zzmtcrazyman

zzmt

Post by zzmtcrazyman »

hey have u guys herd that their is going to be a crawler like the zip zaps crawlers for sale soon .cris at my local hobby shop told me that on horizen hobbies .com that u can see and read all about it .. im wanting to bild my own zzmt so if any of u guys have a spare truck that i could have or buy im game :) :-) :eek: :-o
sidewinder
bitProphet

Re: zzmt

Post by sidewinder »

Good luck finding ZZ truck parts anymore...the new micro crawler is going to be closer to Micro T size, but there is a ZZMT clone available in Germany, if I find a US supplier I'll post it up on the forum so keep watching.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

Yeah, they probably mean Losi's micro crawler. Not quite ZZMT size, but close I guess. Keep us updated on what they get. It may be omething else, who knows.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

They probably ment the upcoming Losi Micro Crawler

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... 52&t=10580

3.5" wide, 4" wheelbase, 5.85" long, 1" tall tires

You said Horizon, so is this it?
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/De ... D=LOSB0236

If it's not, GET MORE DETAILS!!!
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Those do look promising... get rid of the ugly little body and add a 1/20 scale Bronco or Blazer model body, maybe some smaller, more scale looking tires. :???:
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
zzmtcrazyman

Post by zzmtcrazyman »

welll i found a zzmt on ebay for 30 bucks and the fourm shows how to make one but irilly dont want to risk the chance of waisting 30 bucks and if u could find out the germen sight i would love to c what their makeing but i rilly wanna make my own so im going to keep an eye out at grage sales and ebay and yea i just got a micro t and the curtbord is fried so i ned to go brushless :grin: ;-)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Oldtamiyaphile posted this a few weeks ago...I've been thinking of trying to import a few ever since. Anyway, here's the link http://www.anghuber.de/produkte/product ... ed5a0a02f7
zzmtcrazyman

Post by zzmtcrazyman »

THANKS FOR THE LINK BUT HOW MUCH IS IT I WANT TO GO AHED AND BUY IT BUT I DONT NO HOW MUCH IT IS ITS 18'90 EURO WTF LOL BUT ITS THE ZZMY CHASI E ;-)
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

chillax brah, capitols means you're YELLING!!!!!!!!
i used to be cool
zzmtcrazyman

Post by zzmtcrazyman »

sorry about the caps ha i dident meqan to i had my caps lock on wooops but yea umm so has any one found the us supplyer for the germen zipzaps
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Not yet, we have a couple of Germans that pop in and out but the shipping from Germany would make these very expensive. 19euros is about $25 right now...add another 10 to 15 for shipping and you've got an expensive clone. If I thought I could sell enough I'd consider importing 40 or 50 and putting them on ebay, but I doubt that there would be enough interest to even break even.
zzmtcrazyman

Post by zzmtcrazyman »

WELL NOW i think u could , ===. just make shure ppl no that thes are zzmt chassies and ide bye one off ya if u would sell it good price lol and if u could call the place and c if u bough t more than one if u could do free shiping :)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I tried to get a price for 20, but no response yet...either my German is even worse than I thought or they don't deal with overseas shipping.
oldtamiyaphile
bitHood

Post by oldtamiyaphile »

I had a poke around for you, they do have a reseller program, and apparently have been selling electronics internationally for 20 years, maybe try again.
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Thanks, maybe I'm just being impatient ...a smaller order may not be on the top of their priority list.