modification 2018 style

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
hogjowlz
bitPimp

modification 2018 style

Post by hogjowlz »

Just ordered one of those coke can rcs off of amazon.

my big plans are to design and print custom bodies and chassis along with modern electronics.

i have a 3d depth camera so i should be able to make it all to exact dimensions without a lot of maths.
:cool:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Re: modification 2018 style

Post by hogjowlz »

11 bucks in 2018 gets you a decent little car out of the box. its slightly different scale i think i read 1/58th? but it totally looks like a bit's grandkid. the body screws on and the windows head and tail lights have separate clear(the windows are black) plastic inserts that attach to the body. working head/tail lights in fwd/reverse. the steering is like a bit but the rear end is a little different with a covered gear compartment. battery looks like your standard 1cell nicd.

i drove around on the kitchen floor for a minute and it steers great and is exceptionally meh in the speed dept.

so i took her into my new high tech shop.sorry the pics are so clear. ill get back to ya

zipperzack
bitThug

Re: modification 2018 style

Post by zipperzack »

Throw a lipo on that thing and ditch the nicd. Hope to see some cool mods soon. I was thinking about getting one of these too to mess with.

stretch crawler specs:
articulation mod
LiPo battery
zzse crawler box
extended wheelbase
hydro style steering
suspension
beadlock wheels
cb whip antena
lego tires