KIT racing accessory packs

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
custombitbodys
bitThug

KIT racing accessory packs

Post by custombitbodys »

i was in upper michigan this past week and stopped in a shopko.. for those of you that have never heard of shopko, its kinda like target or wallmart. anyway they had KIT racing EXTRA kits... one was a tire set, one was a gear set one had a heat sink and some other parts for a kit, and another was a kit chassis (with battery). all of them were $2.00 has anyone else seen these? i didnt see any with motors in them.. but there werent many left.. anyway there are three sets of tires.. black blue and dark grey.. and the gears also inclued 3 different ratios.. although you will probably have to have a dual cell to use any of these ratios... anyway i thought it was cool to see them out..
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

nice find, for $2.00 to get all those spare parts, that's a good deal.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.