I'm chargin up my new Puchi Maru right now...

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
kwikbb
bitPimp

Post by kwikbb »

Damn you Namuna! Damn you and fabulously detailed photos!

Ahh the demon burns I can't fight it... oh god it hurts! [cowers in the corner and sobs]
:rockon:
ph2t
bitPimp

Post by ph2t »

damn! dems funny lookin motors!
:D
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

payaso wrote:Can we get some wheel dimensions compared to a bit. Do you own a pullback Namuna?

silla
The rims are 7.5mm, and that's a negative on owning a pullback.

Considering the 'thickness' of the Maru, I'd say a Hummer H2 body would be great.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Since the bitPimps is a kind of Switzerland...I don't feel bad about posting a link to MRCC.

Peep how UNgay the Puchi is with some bling-bling rims!

http://www.microrccenter.com/forum/inde ... =8466&st=0
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

i dono it looks like a pimpin gay minivan now. if the hummer bodies would fit then id say you got one bad little ride there.
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! That thing is bling...

It looks like one of those vans that's owned by a radio station... All pimped out. With a funky paint job, it'll look like 93.3 FLZ's van in Tampa..
Do you think the 9mm alloy rims will fit it?
sweet.

silla
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

The dubs definatly lessen the gay factor. What I wanna know is, was it worth the money? Does the propo make alot of differance, noticable like?
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Does the propo make a difference? In the immortal words of Steve Austin..."OH HELL YEEE-AH!"

Add to the fact is got an actual differential in the rear...Not only is it smooth on the turns, it's got a hella-tight turning radius.

The thing that sucks, and I'm not the only one who's suffered this...Is that the front end occasionally gets locked up (whether the jam is at the servo, gears or what...hard to say) and you've gotta take that thing APART to unjam the shit.

The other who's had the problem, johnk from that link I posted, seems to have gotten a replacement from YoHomo so maybe things are better.

Will the Nazi Rims fit? I'd say they should, since one of the pics from the link shows the Pukey Maru with Precious (Bit Clone) rims.

I don't know if I could handle seeing the Pukey Maru with Nazi rims...I just might shit a brickhouse man! :shock:
hogjowlz
bitPimp

Post by hogjowlz »

you gona put a "my kid is an honor student" and/or "something soccer association" sticker on the bumper?

that would make a cool video draggin a disney bus or something.
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

hogjowlz wrote:you gona put a "my kid is an honor student" and/or "something soccer association" sticker on the bumper?

that would make a cool video draggin a disney bus or something.
that'd muther fucking hilarious :)
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
noxorc
bitPimp

Post by noxorc »

what another RC forum..... I'm out this one! later boyz....