zip zaps monster - let the modding begin

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

JDM-R34 wrote:What if You made a wall charger? :cool:
no no, to dangerous.. get like ph2t to talk about this stuff, lol i only know so much.
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

got sick of seeing the led's where they ain't supposed to be...

is it me or are white leds in the rs light kits (even the xmods) always two different shades. one always seems yellower or bluer than the other.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Hey richh,

Those look like REAL slicks on that MT of yours...where'd you get em? The Wheel/Tire set has some 'slicks' but it's hardly smooth like the set you've got on yours.

Post by richh »

Namuna wrote:Hey richh,

Those look like Monster slicks you've got on that MT.

Where'd you get em? The Wheel/Tire set don't have no slicks.
that's what a tricell will do to your tires :-D ...

lol, seriously, i took the pic while the truck was running (to get the leds to light up) so what you're seeing is just the blur of the spinning tires.
Namuna
bitPimp

Post by Namuna »

Man, that's some funny shit right there!

Damn! Too bad they ain't real, some fatty MT slicks would be cool.
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Nice work on the lights there rich. I just may do that myself. 8-)

Chargers for Li-poly batteries are not cheap. I never considered it cost effective for our cheap little toys. After I get my FETs in and as soon as I order some more, I'm gonna go dual SE batteries. SE batteries rock! :rockon:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
gnubee
bitThug

Post by gnubee »

i run lipos in my mini-t mamba. lipos are not for kids to play with. if you over discharge they die. if you overcharge they bust open and start on fire when the insides get oxygen. and water speeds the fire. we are not talking about a blue puff of warm air like when you spray butane on your pants and light it on fire (dont do that either). we are talking about one of the hottest flames you can make with readily available end consumer ingredients. and it shoots out in a jet from any puncture in the casing. no spark is needed to ignite.
danger!
they must be handled with care and a disregard for what may happen to your spending money. if you are ok with your heavily modified toy turning into a pile of melted black plastic with wires sticking out of it and you are an adult willing to take risks they are the best battery in terms of size, voltage, weight, and capacity but there is no cheap and safe way to use them.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i wanna back up everything said by gnubee. i've heard some horror stories about people nearly killing themselves and burning down houses because they incorrectly charged a lithium battery. treat them with respect and they'll serve you well. tempt fate and it could cost you way more than just an rc.
i used to be cool
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

http://ripper7racing.com/forums/index.p ... c=1738&hl=

Propo :eek:

Once again this is LUCKYYY's

Image[/list]
sessiz
bitPimp

Post by sessiz »

thx, but the idea is from microsash, we all put only our ideas together and everyone spend a little part.

g®êꆞ
£ûÇkÿÝý
:-)
MASTER of the Harmless CHAOS!!!1!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

sessiz wrote:
thx, but the idea is from microsash, we all put only our ideas together and everyone spend a little part.

g®êꆞ
£ûÇkÿÝý

Indeed... I hate attention whores.

Ok microsash, you create it, and do your little part, and I'll tell people about it, and that'll be my contribution...

What a team you guys make.lol

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

payaso wrote:
g®êꆞ
£ûÇkÿÝý
Indeed... I hate attention whores.

Ok microsash, you create it, and do your little part, and I'll tell people about it, and that'll be my contribution...

What a team you guys make.lol

silla :D
but I thought that meant he was l33t? w00t! lol
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

sessiz wrote:

g®êꆞ
£ûÇkÿÝý
That has got to be one of the most confusing statements I've read in a long time. "we all put only our ideas together and everyone spend a little part"??? How bout this....I can spit shine my balls, send a picture to Hog, he can add some text to it, and then we can skip hand and hand down the sidewalk telling everyone about "our" great idea.
stagg
bitGangsta'

Post by stagg »

well i yanked the motor out of teh one nbikko truck that i have (hog i think u have it to)
and i looks like its going to be a direct fit :-D

No confermation though, im getting the MT hoprgully today. but if it does fit, this motor has shit loads of tourque.

O, can u use those twisty bit's pcbs? tehy use two motors right? and there small, and also that front motor has a lot of power. mayble ill pick one up if i can find it cheap enough.
betty.k
bitPimp

Post by betty.k »

i'm sure you can use a twister pcb, but i'm not sure if the stock transistors can take the drive motor.
i used to be cool