zip zaps monster - let the modding begin

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
richh
bitGangsta'

zip zaps monster - let the modding begin

Post by richh »

well i had enough fun with the mt in stock form, so what's next? more power of course. tri cell mod in the works. still need to figure how to stuff all this in. also need to figure out the best setup on my piranha charger to charge the batts; it keeps false peaking on me after 3 or 4 minutes. i did get a chance to play with it a little bit and it looks like it will be a lot of fun :-D . will post a video when i can get a full charge on the batts.

Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

Heh heh....as if it doesn't have enough power already. Can't wait to see this.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

yea dude, now we'll actually see bigfoot flying through the air.
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

Why not dual batt & MosFets ? It'll fit in der real nice like !
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

well i still can't get a full charge. the charges are lasting longer and longer so maybe i just need to cycle the pack some more. anyway here's a sneek peak at the "power unleashed from within..."

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... I_0550.AVI

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

LOL....that is awesome. Are you able to keep the thing straight if you want to?
BOURBON TIME OUT!
payaso
bitPimp

Post by payaso »

Kick ass man... That's how my T Maxx does burn outs. That thing is going to be ripping up mother earth soon.

silla :D
payaso...... :)

"Imagination is everything. It's the preview to lifes coming attractions" -Albert Einstein
stampede_dude
bitNinja

Post by stampede_dude »

dt-they are already dual celled...and with some different gears and the 21 k motor im almost sure itd smoke a stock zipzap se or regular...

how i burn my stampede out...hahahaha masher 2.2s and water dont mix...we dumped water on carport concrete(real smooth) and i put my foot in front of it and got both tires spinning and moved my foot and itd do a real burnout for a few seconds and id go forwards and back it up into the water and without stopping it smash the gas....hahahahaha it was beautiful :sad:
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

Sdog wrote:LOL....that is awesome. Are you able to keep the thing straight if you want to?
not too bad keeping it straight. tends to traction roll in the turns if you're not too careful.
HirotoR34
bitPimp

Post by HirotoR34 »

That is pretty badass from what I've seen so far. I gots to get me one of these. :cool:
richh
bitGangsta'

Post by richh »

here's another tricell video. i think the batts in the controller are going as my range isn't what it was before (that's why the truck stops a couple times).

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... icell2.wmv
Sdog
bitPimp

Post by Sdog »

richh wrote:here's another tricell video. i think the batts in the controller are going as my range isn't what it was before (that's why the truck stops a couple times).

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpGa ... icell2.wmv
Looks fun man....thats a nice big open floor space you got there.
BOURBON TIME OUT!
Bit boy
bitGangsta'

Post by Bit boy »

i cant get the vid to work tryed it here and on RCpics
I'm samrt
CaboWabo
Site Admin

Post by CaboWabo »

mother biatch... that looks fun

bit boy, you're probably missing a codec, it played fine for me and so far everone else.

go update your media player/codecs
Dear Life Cereal, Where do you get off? Part of a balanced breakfast and delicious? Who do you think you are? By now you may have guessed I'm speaking ironically and have nothing but good things to say about what you do. Life cereal do not change a thing.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

Yeah huh, I just downloaded the latest Windows Media Player and now I can watch it. I like the new player too. :smile:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"