Looking for someone who can custom make me something

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
savda

Looking for someone who can custom make me something

Post by savda »

Hi so i was referred her because originally i wanted a custom model of an Audi A4...well i have found that but i wanted to see if anyone can make me a custom of a suzuki tracker/sidekick .... my bf recently bought an audi but use to have a suzuki..and well as a gift i want to get him a collection of the cars hes had...it looked like this but in black http://www.victoriacrimestoppers.com/ne ... ardtop.jpg

Can anyone make this for me?
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

HI, are you looking at diecast or Radio Control? What size? I'm sure there are a few folks here who could do those graphics pretty easily. Oh and welcome to the site.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
savda

Post by savda »

Im looking for a diecast model...perhaps a 1:24 scale oh and thank you =)
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

I was just looking at model suppliers and it looks like it might be hard to find a Samuri/Sidekick for the build-up. At least the newer ones like in the picture, if I see something I'll let you know, but initaly it's looking like not many were made.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

That's a KickTrack body, and as far as I know, they were never made in 1/24 scale. There are a couple of the Samurai / Jimny model kits, I'm currently trying to track one down.

Looks like it would take a lot of fabrication and I can't think of anything very close to use as a donor. If anybody does make one, I hope they splash it and make copies!
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
savda

Post by savda »

Alright thanks...it doesnt have to be 1/24 scale really thats what id prefer jsut because its not too big or not too small but anything will do really
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

I might be able to make one out of Polystyrene but not in 1/24 scale more like in Bit charg G scale 1/64. Or I might be able to make one in Epoch or 1/43 scale. I have built custom bodies before but only in the smaller scales. If I was to build in 1/24 scale I would have to have something to use as a donor and like Frizzen said there is nothing to be found close to that body unless I am not finding it? :???:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
civicsr2cool
bitNinja

Post by civicsr2cool »

found a few models on ebay:

funny looking tamiya version of the suzuki jimny here

here is a fujimi suzuki jimny, base off the tracker chassis and supposed to be the same thing, but i don't see the resemblence here

and the best looking one, the fujimi 1/24 suzuki escudu here
[]D [] []V[] []D
savda

Post by savda »

thanks for those! yeah the last 2 look better but i wish they had it in black.

steelwoolghandi it doesnt have to be 1/24 scale...i just thought that that would be the best size but even if its smaller i think my bf would be happy with it
ibjamn
bitDisciple

Post by ibjamn »

civicsr2cool wrote:
and the best looking one, the fujimi 1/24 suzuki escudu here
That one is the one to go with. The body design is same as what you're looking for.

Here in the states, it was badged the Geo Tracker, and Suzuki Sidekick.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

You guys are good, I would have never found that. :lol:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

savda wrote:thanks for those! yeah the last 2 look better but i wish they had it in black.

steelwoolghandi it doesnt have to be 1/24 scale...i just thought that that would be the best size but even if its smaller i think my bf would be happy with it
I could build one of those models that civic found into a body for an RC I think an X-Mod would be the best chassis format to use for that scale. Its cheaper and if its going to be mostly for desplay you dont want to spend a bunch.

I too am supprised ya'll found those links I was looking for hours! :shock:
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

I thought the Escudo was a 4wd hatchback car, not a kicktrack. :-?

Looks like I was wrong. Now I've got to decide if I should try building a SuperSlicks 1/43 Sammie or a Kicktrack. :???:
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

Sammie!
1000+ post of BS.
savda

Post by savda »

steelwoolghandi wrote:
savda wrote:thanks for those! yeah the last 2 look better but i wish they had it in black.

I could build one of those models that civic found into a body for an RC I think an X-Mod would be the best chassis format to use for that scale. Its cheaper and if its going to be mostly for desplay you dont want to spend a bunch.

I too am supprised ya'll found those links I was looking for hours! :shock:
cool that would be awesome! =) how much do u think it will all cost?