Looking for someone who can custom make me something

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
SHAUN
bitDisciple

Post by SHAUN »

You can pick up a xmod for $25. you would need a truck. I'm not sure what SWG would charge to do it.
1000+ post of BS.
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

savda wrote:cool that would be awesome! =) how much do u think it will all cost?
219 boxes of Scooby Snacks....

:lol:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

ummmmm "Scooby snacks" Drool......... :hungry:

As for materail: The X-mod and as Shaun said the Truck type (4WD) about $25.00 and the model kit. I can provide the little parts and pieces to make the brackets and such.

As for cost for me to do it? I have no idea whats fair as I have not built a custom for someone else before (at least for money LOL).

How quickly would it need to be done is it an X-Mas gift and need to be done before that or just a gift?

SWG
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
savda

Post by savda »

its just a gift...part af our one year anniversary gift..which isnt until march so there quite a bit of time
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

savda wrote:its just a gift...part af our one year anniversary gift..which isnt until march so there quite a bit of time
Well I am a big fan of Anniversaries I have had 16 so far so I will do a deal if you pay for the freight to me and back I will only charge $30.00 for my time and what materials I provide? Does that sound fair?

As you have time it wall also give you time to get the X-mod and the model kit. Like I said I have the material to customize it.
My other hangout! R7R
sg219
bitPimp

Post by sg219 »

steelwoolghandi wrote:
savda wrote:its just a gift...part af our one year anniversary gift..which isnt until march so there quite a bit of time
Well I am a big fan of Anniversaries I have had 16 so far so I will do a deal if you pay for the freight to me and back I will only charge $30.00 for my time and what materials I provide? Does that sound fair?

As you have time it wall also give you time to get the X-mod and the model kit. Like I said I have the material to customize it.
If I may insert my 2 cents......

SWG is a very good guy. If you want this done, he's the one to pull it off with killer results! :-o

Get him the stuff, and you'll be REALLY happy with the end product!
savda

Post by savda »

hehe thanks! yeah

steelwoolghandi i pmed u with my email so u can get in touch with me=) and yeah i dont know much about this stuff so i dont know what model to get or what lol...yeah... :oops: so i need help on that end as well
Finks
bitPimp

Post by Finks »

Just as long as we get to se the progress and or the finished project. And As SG said, Steelwoolghandi is an amazing modder in all sizes and catagories. $30 IMO is INSANE! and I am sure he is doing this for the experience, not for the job. Check out his gallery if you want further proof of how much he owns.
Suck My Bits
:twisted:©2005 Finks fucked your girlfriend in highschool inc
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

You guys are to kind this is where I get my inspiration! But there is a problem she will be expecting something great and now there is a ton of pressure!!!! :shock:

I think we should wait on the X-Mod Chassis until the model comes in as that is a short model and I am not sure it will work with the X-Mod chassis. I have a 4X4 X-mod chassis I can try it out on before you go to that expense to get the X-mod only to find out it wont work. :???:

I sent an email to your address I hope you got it?
My other hangout! R7R
redrustbucket
bitGangsta'

Post by redrustbucket »

Damn dude, that's killer. I've given all the ones I've built away but that was to close friends or family. $30 is a smokin' deal. Props to SWG for this one. :-o
The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own...
tlca # 14622
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

THREAD HIJACK!!!

I got a Fujimi 1/24 scale Suzuki Jimny (Samurai) for my birthday!!!
I set it next to a set of 1/43 SS axles, uh, wow those are some big axles.
I set it next to a lifted Xmod evo, the box said 1/24 or 1/36?
Man these are some tiny trucks!

I'm going to pose some doubt about the KickTrack bodied Xmod. Seriously, unless it's a 5-door you're after, Xmod is not your chassis. Donor, maybe; but not chassis.
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

{BUMP}

anything ever end up coming of this??
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

45tr0 wrote:{BUMP}

anything ever end up coming of this??
Yes, I sent the car and they ripped me off never heard from her again and lost an X-Mod chassis.

I put in the labor thats the only thing I was pissed about, The chassis was no big deal. Oh well thats what I get for being a trusting mr nice guy! :?
My other hangout! R7R
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

you're kidding?!

Man, you were a frickin legend of a pimp for doing this and the stupid bitch rips you off? thats heavy.

my sympathies man, I know you take your custom builds seriously too, so you would have had some time invested.
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Oh well I had the fun of the build and Like I said the most I had was labor invested.

Its mostly my fault I should have gotten some payment up front, oh well live and learn.
My other hangout! R7R