Looking for someone who can custom make me something

General discussions, new info, and all stuff that's how you say, off the hook. Bit, ZZ, SE, MT, SS... as long as it's micro, it's here.
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

Did you take any pics before you sent it to the thieving bitch?
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Shit. I was the one who refered the bitch to the site when I saw here question on Yahoo answers. :-( If it helps I'll pay the $30...I know you weren't doing it for the money but if it helps make up for sending her here... Oh well, let me know. Mia Coppa.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

Post by steelwoolghandi »

sidewinder wrote:Shit. I was the one who refered the bitch to the site when I saw here question on Yahoo answers. :-( If it helps I'll pay the $30...I know you weren't doing it for the money but if it helps make up for sending her here... Oh well, let me know. Mia Coppa.
I appreciate the offer man but please don't worry save the money for a Gallon of Gas? LOL

Sa'll cool.
My other hangout! R7R
My Bitpimps Gallery of Pics:
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

I did take a few pictures of the car before I sent it out. This was not my best work but I think it was close to the pictures she sent me.

The whole back is compleatly custom out of polystyrene:

The front under the bumper is all custom to allow the body to fit the chassis. The body can be removed from the chassis just like a normal X-Mod.
My other hangout! R7R
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

Custom fab and everything...very cool. I would have nver guessed that was fabed istead of factory built. Nice work anyway.
The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities. - Ayn Rand
frizzen
bitDisciple

Post by frizzen »

That looked great. Man I wish RadioHack had made a Kicktrack Xmod, I would have been all over that!

The only thing I can see with it was the rear side window. Oh and whatever sins you were hiding on the driver side... :lol:
Jack of all trades, master of none; yet often better than master of one.
-
End genital mutilation, don't circumcise. Restore your fore'
steelwoolghandi
bitPimp

The rear side windo in the last picture looks like it got hacked up but when I took the picture I had actually touched it up with paint and I grabed the mat finish! So thats why it looks back its a mat finish. :?

Before I sent it out I re-did it in gloss to it matched. As for the drivers side well dont want to get into that! :???: :lol: :lol:
My other hangout! R7R
redrustbucket
bitGangsta'

Post by redrustbucket »

FUCK THAT BITCH! I hope she catches crabs. That sucks man.
The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own...
tlca # 14622
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

We used to catch crabs...we'd start a fire on the beach...catch some fresh crabs... Oh wait, you probably meant something different than a good crab bake :?

A good case of herpes would be nice though...
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

sidewinder wrote:We used to catch crabs...we'd start a fire on the beach...catch some fresh crabs... Oh wait, you probably meant something different than a good crab bake :?

Remember that episode of Beverly Hillbillies when Jethro went Beatnik? All the beatniks wanted to "smoke some crawdaddies".

That is BS, SWG, but like you said, you should have got the money up front. Gotta watch out for these internet peoples. :suspect:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
45tr0
bitNinja

Post by 45tr0 »

sidewinder wrote:We used to catch crabs...we'd start a fire on the beach...catch some fresh crabs... Oh wait, you probably meant something different than a good crab bake :?

We used to catch herpes... we'd start a fire on the beach...bring a guitar...couple bottles of tequila...then take a girls into the dunes...Yup, thats how we caught herpes in my day...
"You guys are Wack"
"Wiggity Wack?"
"Nope, just regular kind"
sidewinder
bitProphet

Post by sidewinder »

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It just reminds me of the old question...what's the difference between love and herpes? Herpes is forever. :)