Now This Is What I Call A Pit Stop.....

Mostly dealing with electronics and pcbs and modifying them, all the things that make electrical-engineers tick and the rest of us cringe in fear.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Now This Is What I Call A Pit Stop.....

Post by DarkTari »

Done By Nobbinase over at Bit-Racing-World

I am not yet completely finished with the wiring, wanted to present however already times first from the outside my bit o Charger: - up to 4 MicroSizer at the same time charge (3 6Tec & 1 standard), - charging current alternatively 200mA or 700mA, - automatic switching to preservation charge after delta peak recognition, - checked unloading function with following change-over for charge (red button right above), By the interior life I become pictures posts if everything is wired!
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

That's cool. Kinda similar to the one I'm working on.

http://bitpimps.lixlink.com/pages/phpFo ... php?t=6616

I like how he has the dual charge rates. You can see in the thread me and Superfly had a little debate about charging rates. Discharge cycle is nice too.

I like the box. You can get project boxes like that at the rat shack, but I think I'm gonna check mouser.com, they have a better selection.
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Old school Digi-Q chargers. Not sure if these were available in the states. I picked them up in Japan. Digi-Q's are dual cell mini cars. The Digi-Q's came with cheap peak (?seems like it?) chargers attached to the handle. They sold these multi-chargers seperate. Picked up a few. I use them for my dual cells. They take 4 "D" batteries.

Other than that, I have a Pirahna charger for my tri and quad cells and of course the lithium charger for the lithiums. CD, I think I have that same wall plug adapter for the lithium charger.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.
DarkTari
bitPimp

Post by DarkTari »

I have that same wall adapter also, just haven't done anything with it :-?
arfin
bitGangsta'

Post by arfin »

Yeah i have the same one as you CD, i use it to charge my ZZ's, and Epoch. Works great for me.
crazydave
bitPimp

Post by crazydave »

I really like those DigiQ chargers. I wonder how hard it would be to track one of them down. :???:
...crazy man, crazy...dig it.
crazydave's Gallery
Ratfink says: "Man, it's the craziest"
HACHI-RYOKU
bitPimp

Post by HACHI-RYOKU »

Don't know. I've had them for a few years. Got them when the Digi-Q's were the big craze. When I left Japan, they had already started pulling them off the shelves at TRU. The company is Konami though.

Another idea would be to get a digi-q controller. They have a charger built in on the controller that is basically the same thing. You may be able to find an old digi-q on ebay or something.
Cause I ride around town on my low-rider bicycle.